Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Spied Again: The New Porsche 911 Carrera Virtually Undisguised

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2011, 02:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to behold
It's gonna be hard getting used to those headlights.

Old 07-27-2011, 04:35 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
The_Parker is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm not really feeling the front end. I'm hoping that it grows on me

Old 07-27-2011, 05:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Carrera
^^ Nice observations. In addition to the high rear bumpers, with each generation the raised front wings become less and less pronounced.
Not only less pronounced, but also pushed headlights back with less and less slope.

Old 07-27-2011, 05:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant future
More pics

Interesting wheels ...and color.

Old 07-27-2011, 06:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by fredej
Interesting wheels ...and color.
I don't like either...

Old 07-27-2011, 09:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
The wheels look like they're from a Ford, and the colour looks like it's from a 70's dishwasher. I bet the 991 is going to come in a lot of interesting colours judging by the ones we've seen so far.

Can anybody say publicity!? Driving the latest generation 911 virtually undisguised in such bright colours (we've seen no black or silver examples) isn't gonna go under the radar. Plus, testing is already finished...

Not saying I don't enjoy them doing so though.

I would just like more of a surprise this August.

Last edited by Carrera; 07-27-2011 at 09:21 PM.
Old 07-27-2011, 10:30 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
EVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
How much more refined can the 911 get? Porsche does it again!

Old 07-27-2011, 11:03 PM
V35
Teamspeed Junior Member
V35 is a splendid one to beholdV35 is a splendid one to beholdV35 is a splendid one to beholdV35 is a splendid one to beholdV35 is a splendid one to beholdV35 is a splendid one to beholdV35 is a splendid one to beholdV35 is a splendid one to beholdV35 is a splendid one to beholdV35 is a splendid one to beholdV35 is a splendid one to behold
I'm lovin' this new 911 the more I see it. It looks so sleek and sharp!

Old 08-02-2011, 01:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
i am liking it as well.
can't wait to see end results without disguise.