Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Who bought that Ruf...

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2008, 06:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Neijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond repute
Who bought that Ruf...

Do any of you remember almost a year ago, there was a dealer in FL selling a C2 that had come over from Europe with the Ruf Kompressor, Ruf front and rear, springs, wheels; pretty much everything an R12 would have, but was a C2... I think the car was GT silver, Cocoa interior...

Anyone know what happened to that car? Just wondering... at the time, I had thought about canceling my C4S order to buy that car, but of course didn't happen...

Just curious

Old 05-11-2008, 10:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
forhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond repute
I remember that car. I loved the interior.