Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

My Carrera GTS and Friends 458

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2011, 03:38 AM
Teamspeed Member
adamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud of
Yeah 35 percent all round. There are aspects of th RS I miss, like the sheer thrill and that sound

Old 04-18-2011, 08:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
Nice.

Old 04-22-2011, 02:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Nice ride, what made you change to the GTS? I thought that orange RS looked familiar in AutoTrader

Old 04-22-2011, 02:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished road
nice cars! the 458 is a beast!

Old 04-22-2011, 07:23 AM
Teamspeed Member
adamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by calypso
Nice ride, what made you change to the GTS? I thought that orange RS looked familiar in AutoTrader
yup the RS for sale at bentley was mines, in fact sold it to a guy who traded it in on a scud there ... the only reason i sold the RS was cause at the time, being over a year ago i was getting married ... fiance felt that the RS should go and we get something more practical ... needless to say i did sell the RS and later got rid of her arse as well ...

i did enquire about the new RS with porsche seems there are only 5 of them in SA, 2 white with golds, 2 grey on reds and one superman combo ... i like a white on red one ... but the GTS feels very quick in a straight ... it is a pretty amazing car ...

Last edited by adamr; 04-22-2011 at 07:26 AM.
Old 04-23-2011, 11:11 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Talking to Andreas at the GT2RS event, they can make the PDK do lightening quick changes, but felt it sacrificed fuel efficiency. Those with Sport Chrono Package Plus w/ PDK know what I'm talking about.

edit: I mispoke. ZF builds the PDK and Getrag builds the 458/California set up.

Last edited by STOPPIE; 04-23-2011 at 11:14 AM.
Old 04-23-2011, 11:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
beautiful cars, and congratulations on your fine taste sir! love the tint and wheels

does the GTS have the wide (turbo/4S) body panels?

Old 04-23-2011, 12:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Yes it does bro ^