Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

997.2 basalt black/cocoa

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2011, 06:49 AM
Teamspeed Member
LUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by McRae
I just skimmed thru 12 pages of 997.2 911 listings on Dupont...only a Carrara white with Cocoa int avail on a C4

2011 Porsche 911 for Sale - 941406 - duPontREGISTRY.com
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
Or you could look at this given the small differences between .1 and .2

2007 Porsche 911 $63,900 - Scottsdale Ferrari-Maserati-Lotus - Scottsdale, AZ 85257 Dealer

thanks

Old 04-09-2011, 06:51 AM
Teamspeed Member
LUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by mkell
Does the top have to be matching cocoa or can it be done in black? Love the cocoa on the inside, but not crazy about it on the roof.
it can be done in black the roof, I only wanted to see the contrast between basalt black and cocoa interior..

Old 04-09-2011, 09:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
favorite combo for the turbo

Old 04-15-2011, 03:22 PM
Teamspeed Member
Finally arrived..

Old 04-16-2011, 12:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
^ that is one hot car despite the bland pics

Old 04-16-2011, 02:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
^Yeah, it would be nice to see the whole car in a pic.... oh, wait... you took lessons from jox...

Old 04-16-2011, 05:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
I know that the photos are horrible, unfortunately the light was bad and the iphone is not the top as a camera ..

As soon as I deliver the car will do a great service with a serious digital!

I was doubtful on the combination black / cocoa but once I've seen live have passed all the questions! elegant and beautiful, in my opinion!

I decided to change the wheels, however, with the Carrera Sport..

Old 04-16-2011, 06:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LUPINN
I know that the photos are horrible, unfortunately the light was bad and the iphone is not the top as a camera ..

As soon as I deliver the car will do a great service with a serious digital!

I was doubtful on the combination black / cocoa but once I've seen live have passed all the questions! elegant and beautiful, in my opinion!

I decided to change the wheels, however, with the Carrera Sport..
Haha, blaming the lighting

Seriously, great car, and gorgeous combo. Looking forward to some proper pics.

Old 04-22-2011, 07:16 AM
Teamspeed Member

Old 04-23-2011, 12:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
one of the best looking combo's i've ever seen, congrats

btw does the red bar at the back come standard on all C4/C4Ss? cos IMO they look hideous and completely out of place on the car, no offense

Quick Reply: 997.2 basalt black/cocoa