Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Time to introduce myself... With a photo shoot...

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 12:36 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
synergy is on a distinguished roadsynergy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by AudiRS
Looks great but please remove these tailights. Disgrace to the brand.
Huh, are you kidding? The 997.1 LED tails are awesome...I just installed them myself.

Old 03-13-2011, 01:20 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LakeShow41
I love the tail lights... It updates the look of the 997.1 dramatically. They aren't some cheap honda civic JDM lights. Great quality from ROTtec carbon. But I also realize some may not like them... To each his own.
Welcome buddy to our little corner on the internet.

I'm not crazy about them either but they do look good for what they are. I prefer the newer 997.2 taillights which is what I got for mine. It does look great on your car!

Originally Posted by LakeShow41
I
EDIT: Had to take down the pics because I exceed my sites bandwidth. Haha. Please use the flickr link to view all the photos instead. Flickr: DavidS.Bush's Photostream. I'll try to relink them from flickr when I have some time.
Huh? I've never heard of that happening before with Flickr and I use them all the time on here. Curious how did you know that was happening for you?

Old 03-13-2011, 05:31 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
LakeShow41 is on a distinguished roadLakeShow41 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by atomic80
Huh? I've never heard of that happening before with Flickr and I use them all the time on here. Curious how did you know that was happening for you?
I actually copied them from Flickr and uploaded them to my own website. So it was my own website that crashed and exceeded the bandwidth. I'll repost them directly from Flickr...

And thank you! I love the 997.2 lights well, but I didn't want to do a full bumper conversion.

Old 03-13-2011, 05:32 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
LakeShow41 is on a distinguished roadLakeShow41 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by synergy
Huh, are you kidding? The 997.1 LED tails are awesome...I just installed them myself.

Couldn't agree more!! I love that bumper BTW...

Last edited by LakeShow41; 03-13-2011 at 05:39 PM.
Old 03-15-2011, 08:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Sweet pics! Thanks for sharing!

Old 03-20-2011, 11:13 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice 911 and pics. Welcome!

Old 03-21-2011, 12:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great style, car is sporty and classy. Taillights seal the deal, awesome!

Old 03-21-2011, 12:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
andremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enough
wow nice shots! congrats...the car looks great!! I tried to take some panning photos like this but...lol

Old 03-21-2011, 12:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Very clean car there!! Are those OZ wheels?

Weklcome!

Old 03-21-2011, 12:45 AM
Teamspeed Member
sbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura about
Sick ride! LED tails are awesome!

Quick Reply: Time to introduce myself... With a photo shoot...