Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Porsche 911 Carrera GTS review by Autocar

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 08:17 AM
Teamspeed Member
kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
after driving my GT3 for 14 months on a daily basis - 18k miles... this car is absolute luxury! quiet, space for stuff (no harness bar)monster BOSE stereo, sunroof, Sat radio and best of all PDK! the transmission performs much like the Getrag in the 458 Italia. In normal mode the car is docile and smooth, put in sport plus and the car shifts on the pins with lots of snap. I am going to break it in and then go to Champion Motorsports to start tuning. Dyno first then exhaust incrementaly followed by a chip. Not touching the way the car looks - it is perfect for the daily drive

It took me a while to figure it out but with my race schedule what did I never a GT3 for? You will notice the last picture is my Porsche parked OUTSIDE Homestead....

Attached Images      
Old 03-19-2011, 10:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the rough
Somebody make a pdk gt3 rs out of this!

Old 03-20-2011, 01:55 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great Kevin!