Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

You guys who insist on buying a 911 and NOT installing a Clear Bra

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2011, 02:38 PM
Teamspeed Member
ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
LOL should I post a pic of a Porsche on Fire?

Ohhhh wait...........those are Ferrari's.

Say what....??

Attached Images  
Old 02-18-2011, 03:03 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ADV.1 Matt
Is Porsche paint pretty good in general or does the lack of a clear bra really accentuate a thin coat of paint?
All new cars use water based paint, which chips easily.

The nose of the 911's don't help either.

Old 02-18-2011, 03:10 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ChrisR1310
Say what....??
omfg my eyes!!!! aghhhhhh!!

Old 02-18-2011, 03:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond repute
Wait... STOPPIE... are you trying to tell us that if we DONT put the stupid clear bra on, you won't deduct any value when we trade it in???

Old 02-20-2011, 10:59 AM
Teamspeed Member
terrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond repute
I am not making my car ugly now so the next buyer can have a chip-free car.

Old 02-20-2011, 11:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of light
STOPPIE,

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop posting now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Old 02-20-2011, 12:47 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by terrence
I am not making my car ugly now so the next buyer can have a chip-free car.
Why would it be ugly if you can't see it?

My S4 Avant has the full front wrap, and Premier tucked the clearbra around the edges, so you literally can't see any sign of the clearbra.

I think you need to find a better installer.

Old 02-20-2011, 01:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
You don't buy a Porsche worrying about having to save $4k on depreciation.

What's the point in making your car look rubbish so the next owner can enjoy it pristine? What are you going to do next, put plastic covers over the seats?

A good detailer can solve the problem of paint chips. In the meantime you should enjoy the car in its natural beauty.

Old 02-20-2011, 03:24 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
Originally Posted by StealthPilot
You don't buy a Porsche worrying about having to save $4k on depreciation.

What's the point in making your car look rubbish so the next owner can enjoy it pristine? What are you going to do next, put plastic covers over the seats?

A good detailer can solve the problem of paint chips. In the meantime you should enjoy the car in its natural beauty.
You guys must have really subpar installers where you are.

My M5 has the full wrap, as in, the whole car, and you can't tell that it has the clearbra on the car.

The S4 Avant has the entire front wrapped, and you can't tell either.

Where are all these yahoos that you guys have that do such terrible clearbra jobs?

Old 02-24-2011, 03:16 PM
Teamspeed Member
Edgy01 has a reputation beyond reputeEdgy01 has a reputation beyond reputeEdgy01 has a reputation beyond reputeEdgy01 has a reputation beyond reputeEdgy01 has a reputation beyond reputeEdgy01 has a reputation beyond reputeEdgy01 has a reputation beyond reputeEdgy01 has a reputation beyond reputeEdgy01 has a reputation beyond reputeEdgy01 has a reputation beyond reputeEdgy01 has a reputation beyond repute
If you guys weren't flying so low you wouldn't get chips in your paint!

Dan

Quick Reply: You guys who insist on buying a 911 and NOT installing a Clear Bra