Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

This has me drooling.

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2011, 11:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
This has me drooling.

Carrera 4S eBay auction

I am looking at this and thinking,

Anybody have any ideas for ways to capitalize on my creative based skillset? I happen to be a very quick study.

Old 01-22-2011, 09:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
screwed it up with the spoiler

Old 01-22-2011, 09:41 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hg_wng
screwed it up with the spoiler
It's an Aero Kit. Actually the car in black, with the AK looks down right menacing.

edit: that rear wing looks larger than it's supposed to.....hard to tell from that shot.

Old 01-22-2011, 10:20 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
That thing is a beauty! I would drive it and smile. Maybe I should just get an aftermarket NAV/bluetooth system put in my P-car and keep it.

Old 01-22-2011, 11:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Charlie, spend the money on ChumpCar instead. You'll have more fun on the track with a junker than you will on the street with a Porsche. Just sayin'.

Old 01-22-2011, 12:24 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Get it.

Old 01-22-2011, 12:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by SoCal
That thing is a beauty! I would drive it and smile. Maybe I should just get an aftermarket NAV/bluetooth system put in my P-car and keep it.
I have been trying to decide between working just a bit harder and being able to afford a 997 C4S, 'settling' for a 996 C4S, or just getting the Subaru STI sedan from a couple years ago.

I looked at yours and it is setup really nicely. I wish I could help with the decision. I can't decide for myself though.

Old 01-22-2011, 12:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Charlie, spend the money on ChumpCar instead. You'll have more fun on the track with a junker than you will on the street with a Porsche. Just sayin'.
If I could afford it than I would right now. I simply don't have the outlay to do that though. Lord knows ChumpCar would be a blast. If I throw that into the mix I will probably get the Subaru, and keep saving for some racing.

But the Porsche is so nice.

Old 01-22-2011, 01:05 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by O2Supply
I have been trying to decide between working just a bit harder and being able to afford a 997 C4S, 'settling' for a 996 C4S, or just getting the Subaru STI sedan from a couple years ago.

I looked at yours and it is setup really nicely. I wish I could help with the decision. I can't decide for myself though.
Well, I would love to sell it to you. I don't think you would feel like you were settling if you had it, but that is just biased me talking. Let me know, and maybe we can work something out with the purchase.

Old 01-22-2011, 02:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
Agreed...wait til you have the money....there are always hidden things you will find with the P-Car as far as maintenance that you don't want to get caught with you pants down on....it's not cheap to service either..

Quick Reply: This has me drooling.