Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

CEC Wheels | Techart Inventory Sale!

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 08:15 PM
Former Sponsor
Vincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to behold
CEC Wheels | Techart Inventory Sale!

To make room for our new inventory, CEC Is proud to announce that we are currently having a Techart Sale on IN STOCK inventory.

All TECHART in stock inventory has been drastically reduced to levels never seen before. Get unbelievable pricing on select TECHART merchandise. A sale this good will not last. Pick up the phone and save!

**Sale applies to ALL in stock inventory only.**

Please PM or email v.santos@cecwheels.com for pricing and part availability.

Old 01-13-2011, 09:58 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Ferrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond repute
Always liked that techart front on the 997 TT's!

Old 01-13-2011, 01:15 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
carfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Posting on all Porsche forums, yet you are not able to reply a single e-mail... Waste of time...

Old 01-13-2011, 08:28 PM
Former Sponsor
Vincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by carfan
Posting on all Porsche forums, yet you are not able to reply a single e-mail... Waste of time...
I am sorry if I did not respond to your email on time. Please feel free to contact me with any further inquiries. I am available from 9am to 6pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME if you would like to speak to me over the phone. I will respond to emails in a timely manner but please allow me 24 hours to respond. Thank you!

Last edited by Vincent@CEC; 01-14-2011 at 12:10 AM.