Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

New here, proud owner of 997s mk1

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 12:32 PM
Teamspeed Member
FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Welcome from another n00b! Your car looks great! How do you like the ceramics on the track? I had my car on the track late last season and loved the ceramics. I was able to get on the brakes really late and no fading at all.

Old 01-05-2011, 08:26 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
3echo is on a distinguished road3echo is on a distinguished road3echo is on a distinguished road3echo is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by slavik
welcome to TS! and congrats on the car....what wheels are those btw?
Thx!
Crystal Titanium Oz Ultraleggera HLT 19''

Originally Posted by fastlane
Welcome from another n00b! Your car looks great! How do you like the ceramics on the track? I had my car on the track late last season and loved the ceramics. I was able to get on the brakes really late and no fading at all.
Absolutely true.
I'm kinda obsessed with PCCB.
I wouldn't drive a Porsche without.
PCCB technology provides unparalleled fade resistance and consistently high friction levels. I like the reliability also in the street-daily use.

Old 01-05-2011, 08:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 3echo
Thx!
Crystal Titanium Oz Ultraleggera HLT 19''
thats what i thought they were but was not sure...love those wheels

Old 01-11-2011, 11:13 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
3echo is on a distinguished road3echo is on a distinguished road3echo is on a distinguished road3echo is on a distinguished road

Old 02-22-2011, 02:10 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
williamr91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice good choice

Old 02-22-2011, 02:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-22-2011, 02:34 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond repute
Gorgeous car! Welcome!

Old 02-22-2011, 09:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
Nice ride!!

Old 02-22-2011, 10:07 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
StitchedPro is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats on your new toy!!

Old 03-04-2011, 12:40 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
LakeShow41 is on a distinguished roadLakeShow41 is on a distinguished road
Love the O.Z.'s... I have the same.

Quick Reply: New here, proud owner of 997s mk1