Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Behind the Scenes at AWE Tuning

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 04:25 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Alex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to all
Behind the Scenes at AWE Tuning

Hi all,

We’ve had a few questions about the AWE Tuning headquarters lately, and what it looks like… thought I’d jump in here with a few shots of our 10,000 square foot headquarters right outside Philadelphia, PA and some of the toys that grace it daily.

Our “laboratory” is as much our Mustang MD-500 AWD Dyno, as it is CAD tools, our CNC machine or our corporate-sponsored New Jersey Motorsports Park.

Let me know if I can help with anything.

Cheers!

Alex

Old 11-15-2010, 10:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Absolutely amazing facility! I remember seeing your infamous "Fastest pump gas 911 turbo in the World" in front of your facility a while ago. That was an awesome car. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you guys have to give that car back to the dealer because it was on lease?

I love the wheels on the Aqua Blue Turbo in these pictures. Rep.

Old 11-16-2010, 12:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
Alex, that is a beautiful facility, hopefully I can make it out there in the spring with my 997.1 C2S I would love to upgrade the exhaust and headers.

Old 11-16-2010, 01:02 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Love that you took the time to align all the cars in heigh order in that 3rd pic... little details like that impress me.

Facility looks awesome as usual!

Old 11-16-2010, 09:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
I still think my favorite is the vent pod.

Old 11-16-2010, 11:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
vsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura about
Nice and clean shop environment!!!

Old 11-17-2010, 09:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
lovely facility...thanks for sharing,love that CGT+GT2 shot!

Old 11-17-2010, 09:21 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
I recall seeing a video on YouTube "Porsche CGT with AWE straight pipes" or something like that. Sounded really mean.

Old 11-17-2010, 03:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sinan
I recall seeing a video on YouTube "Porsche CGT with AWE straight pipes" or something like that. Sounded really mean.
Here's a video I compiled of the multiple AWE CGT clips.

YouTube - AWE Tuning, Willowgrove, PA - The Carrera GT

Old 11-17-2010, 03:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond repute
Wow. GREAT looking shop - really puts a lot of other "big name" shops to shame. Bravo.

Quick Reply: Behind the Scenes at AWE Tuning