Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Best Porsche adverts to date

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2010 | 10:13 PM
|
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Best Porsche adverts to date

I remember when I was visiting England at the time, and I saw this in the Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel.
Just wanted to share this with everyone... it really does hit the spot for anyone with a soft side.. every time I watch this it really does send me back into happiness.

Reminds me when I was a little kid walking into a Lamborghini dealership with a similar speal like him. Best moment of my childhood life... wish kids generation now days involved this stuff rather than dope, pill poppin' crap. Sad..

[youtube]g5Iu7Gk6Igg[/youtube]

Old 11-10-2010 | 10:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
This was me just about 15 years ago...now my dream has come to life!

Old 11-10-2010 | 10:44 PM
|
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 997carrerasblk06
This was me just about 15 years ago...now my dream has come to life!

Old 11-10-2010 | 10:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Getting to the end of the first decade for me. Hopefully my wait will draw to a close soon

Old 11-10-2010 | 11:03 PM
|
Banned
Originally Posted by .:Raul
Getting to the end of the first decade for me. Hopefully my wait will draw to a close soon
Well, your first decade is the most important. Keep thriving, and keep doing what is best for you. You'll get there in a flash of lightning. It goes by faster than what you think... I'm drawing in my 3rd decade already! 0_0 feels like my first decade just ended....

Old 11-10-2010 | 11:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
My story went a bit like browsing the inventory, and then realizing that they discovered some videos that were posted on youtube of their dealer were mine. We talked some, and then he said hang on just a moment. The salseman comes back with the keys to a gorgeous 997 S cab. It was dark blue with sad beige interior. That happened in about 2007. That was the best ride of my life until I rode in a twin turo 996 GT3 RS. But that's a whole other story. Drugs are trashy. You can have so much more fun at the track... Whether you're racing or not.