Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Another Limited Edition 911?

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2010 | 01:44 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Ohhh Arling....that is from June 2010!

Old 11-07-2010 | 01:55 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
Ohhh Arling....that is from June 2010!
anyone actually see the car? i wanna see how it looks in matt black.

Old 11-07-2010 | 01:56 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Old 11-07-2010 | 02:03 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Almost as stupid as the $3500 bucks a year Amex wants to carry one of their black cards that isn't accepted half the places a Visa/MC is. fvcking stupid!

Old 11-07-2010 | 02:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
dumbest one yet. it's gone too far.

but talk about "value"-added!!

Old 11-07-2010 | 05:53 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MANSORY is on a distinguished roadMANSORY is on a distinguished roadMANSORY is on a distinguished roadMANSORY is on a distinguished road
they have a lot of 997.2 and they are trying to get rid of them

Old 11-07-2010 | 06:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I think they got the idea from Fender guitars...

They have been doing this with great succes for many years now. They scrape of a little paint and give it an artist name and sell them for 20K instead of 5K. Lots of people hate it but they do get sold to collectors....

I'm afraid that way of thinking is here to stay as long as the can sell them

Old 11-07-2010 | 11:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the rough
BRUTAL...next thing you know Porsche will be cranking out "theme" cars like those Chopper shows on Thursday nights...Cant wait to see the Lincoln Electric themed Porsche!!

Fail

Old 11-07-2010 | 11:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
Almost as stupid as the $3500 bucks a year Amex wants to carry one of their black cards that isn't accepted half the places a Visa/MC is. fvcking stupid!
AGREED! I got caught on the B.S and cancelled that s!*t the next day. I was so pissed I switched to Via Infinite and never looked back. Blood still boils to this day.

Old 11-07-2010 | 11:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
erliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
But compared to the amount you need to spend to qualify for the card, the $3500 for the oohs and aahs from servers every time you use it is chump change. Besides, what if your kids NEED to go to the latest sold out Justin Beiber concert?! It's a matter of life and death!!

In all honesty, I'm a little confused with the purpose of these new editions. The Sport Classic was great albeit expensive but what about the Speedster? It looks great but it's not true to the stripped down, bargain-basement 356 it gets its name from.

Quick Reply: Another Limited Edition 911?