Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Paris 2010: 2011 Porsche 911 Speedster in the flesh

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2010, 08:47 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Paris 2010: 2011 Porsche 911 Speedster in the flesh

Thanks to our friends at Autoblog for these great images!

Source [Autoblog]

Old 09-29-2010, 08:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Gorgeous, perfect color combination, exactly what I would order.

Old 09-29-2010, 08:55 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
The speedster must be blue INMO!!!

Old 09-29-2010, 08:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
UberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to all
so sleek!

Old 09-29-2010, 09:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I like the color and LOVE the Fuchs, but I'm not a huge fan of the whole 997 Speedster thing. However, if I could order a Sport Classic in this color and the wheels I think I would die.

Thanks for the photos though

Old 09-29-2010, 09:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
Color spot on. Just wish the tag was not so huge! Great call and look forward to pulling my eyes on one soon.

Old 09-29-2010, 09:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud of
apparently only 3 are coming to Australia, one already sold with the buyer putting a $20,000 deposit on the $520,000 car. bloody crazy.

Old 09-29-2010, 09:50 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
my love for this car has grown to an even more absurd level after seeing these live shots!!!

Old 09-29-2010, 09:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
I like the idea of bringing back the Speedster, but why does it have to cost so much?

Old 09-29-2010, 10:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Im intrigued now but not totally sold on it. Its cool but I'm just not sure...

Quick Reply: Paris 2010: 2011 Porsche 911 Speedster in the flesh