Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

USP Motorsports presents: Adjustable Rear Control Arms - 996 / 997

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2010, 04:06 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Chris Green@USP is a name known to allChris Green@USP is a name known to allChris Green@USP is a name known to allChris Green@USP is a name known to allChris Green@USP is a name known to allChris Green@USP is a name known to allChris Green@USP is a name known to allChris Green@USP is a name known to allChris Green@USP is a name known to allChris Green@USP is a name known to allChris Green@USP is a name known to all

Stop premature rear inner tire wear!!

Hey guys. I've been testing these out on my 996 for some time now, and finally want to release them to the public. My inspiration for making these is from seeing multiple Porsches coming into the shop with serious premature rear inner tire wear, and nothing they can do about it other then spending a boat load on what is available now. Porsche vehicles come from the factory with excessive negative rear camber for maximum performance handling. This is great for track use, but when driving the vehicle regularly it destroys the inside of the tires very fast.. especially when lowering.

These control arms are a direct replacement for your factory rear arms, and assist with adjusting camber and toe. They are a CNC machined 6061 lightweight aluminum construction (chromoly available on request). In addition to being adjustable, these control arms also offer increased strength from the replacement of the factory urethane bushing with spherical bearing heim joint ends. These arms are also ideal when setting up a track inspired Porsche with a spring or coilover setup. You will need maximum adjustment to set camber to spec. Each spherical bearing has CNC machined steel fittings for a secure and safe fit. I'm so confident in these that I am also offering a lifetime warranty to anyone who may purchase.

Here are some pics of one of the originally raw uncoated arms installed..

If you are interested in ordering, please click here for details and pricing. PM me or post up with any questions.

Thanks for checking these out!!

Chris Green