Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

1,000th thread....

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 11:43 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Justatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to behold
1,000th thread....

I just wanted to put up the 1,000th thread.....

So here is my question for this thread.....

Why is it when you already have one of these cars (997S) that when you see someone elses you start to think you would like theirs better!
You have spent countless dollars/time/energy in building your dream car only to see a pic of one you would rather have.
What is wrong with ME/US who feel this way ?
I know I am not the only one who feels this way !

Stacy

Last edited by Justatoy; 07-01-2010 at 11:50 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 11:45 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Good man

Old 07-01-2010, 11:51 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Justatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to behold
Do I get a prize,LOL?

Old 07-02-2010, 12:44 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
You have the porsche and pretty wife already, you already have the prizes :-)

Old 07-02-2010, 11:45 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by DJ
You have the porsche and pretty wife already, you already have the prizes :-)
WOW....and I was hoping for something GOOD,LOL!

Old 07-02-2010, 11:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
slik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura about
Well....cars come and go, but you will always have the distinction of the 1000th thread! Maybe we can chip in for a celebratory bottle of your favorite... quick detail spray.

I think I need to stay away from T/S for a while. The more time I spend here, the more I want to drive over to Aristocrat Motors and start test driving a 997.

VERY nice Porsche, BTW. Keep it and the spouse as well.

Old 07-11-2010, 12:47 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
is there a thread of more pics of this particular car??? enjoying the gold rims

Old 07-11-2010, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
What's not to love about your car, Stacy?!

Old 07-11-2010, 01:47 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats, nice car.

Old 07-11-2010, 01:50 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by slik560
Well....cars come and go, but you will always have the distinction of the 1000th thread! Maybe we can chip in for a celebratory bottle of your favorite... quick detail spray.

I think I need to stay away from T/S for a while. The more time I spend here, the more I want to drive over to Aristocrat Motors and start test driving a 997.

VERY nice Porsche, BTW. Keep it and the spouse as well.
Thanks...I figure I have to keep the car,way too much invested...HECK,I guess I could say the same about the wife too,LOL!
BUT I would love another bottle of detail spray.......

Originally Posted by McRae
is there a thread of more pics of this particular car??? enjoying the gold rims
Sent you some links!

Originally Posted by Alzilla
What's not to love about your car, Stacy?!
One thing that I LIKE and HATE about it........BLACK,LOL!
It's not that I do not like it,it is just that it gets boring after a while.Which IS why,as you know,I ordered the TPC turbo kit and another set of DPE wheels.This way when I get bored I can turn up the boost with the turbo and change the look of the car with different sets of wheels!

I hope that works,LOL!

Quick Reply: 1,000th thread....