Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

First Complete Sport Classic Bumper In The US!

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2010 | 10:24 AM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by EVS Motors Inc.
It's only a big deal if you are a 911 fanatic that loves the Sport Classic look. Sorry if I have to repeat myself but Porsche is only making 250 of these cars for the whole world and the US doesn't even get 1. We are the first to import these parts in the US, not only that we are advertising first and only on Teamspeed these exterior upgrades. You don't realize how many we have sold so I guess to you it may not seem that special, but it is exciting to us and enthusiasts.
I know they're only making 250.. I didn't know that meant the parts wouldn't be available to be installed on other models.

Old 03-19-2010 | 11:34 AM
|
TEAMSPEED.COM
EVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STLG
I know they're only making 250.. I didn't know that meant the parts wouldn't be available to be installed on other models.
They are also limited run parts. Just like every other manufacturer, the company builds a certain % of parts to supply the number of cars they made. Because the Porsche Sport Classic production is only 250 the parts are also limited as it does not make any sense for them to build thousands of replacement parts for the car. I can promise you there is less than 5 of the rear ducktail spoilers available worldwide as of now. Thats why its so special in my opinion. Thanks for the concern.

Old 03-19-2010 | 11:35 AM
|
TEAMSPEED.COM
EVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by quickZohsix
Defiantly makes it special since the states donet get any, great job guys!
Thanks! I wonder how many would sell in the US though at $255k?

Old 03-19-2010 | 03:42 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I'd still like to know what the full exterior kit (front/rear bumpers, lip, ducktail) painted Meteor Gray would run me.... You can PM if you'd like.

Old 03-19-2010 | 04:10 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
^^That and paint the stock 19's gloss black and winner!

Old 03-19-2010 | 04:40 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by EVS Motors Inc.
They are also limited run parts. Just like every other manufacturer, the company builds a certain % of parts to supply the number of cars they made. Because the Porsche Sport Classic production is only 250 the parts are also limited as it does not make any sense for them to build thousands of replacement parts for the car. I can promise you there is less than 5 of the rear ducktail spoilers available worldwide as of now. Thats why its so special in my opinion. Thanks for the concern.

No need to get snappy. I agree it's special.. that's why my original post inlcluded something like "excuse my ignorance."

Somebody has been spending too much time hanging out with Hennessey employees.

Old 03-19-2010 | 07:41 PM
|
TEAMSPEED.COM
Nobody got snappy bro don't worry. It's a forum and you can't tell how I feel through words. If I were snappy I would add !!! everywhere. lol All good.

Old 03-19-2010 | 09:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Looks good if I had a 997 p-car I would definately buy this kit

Old 03-21-2010 | 09:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
very nice!!

Old 03-25-2010 | 10:28 PM
Teamspeed Member
brick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura about
I love the sport classic. If I had a 911 I would get the front spoiler and duck tail. Every time I see "duck tail" on a 911 forum I think of the cartoon and swimming in money

Quick Reply: First Complete Sport Classic Bumper In The US!