Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Porsche Sport Classic Retrofit Parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 05:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
How much does it cost?

My dad might be buying a 997 but he don't won't to spend 200.000€ on a Sports Classic (which he really likes) when you can have a 997 S for just 100.000€

Old 03-21-2010, 01:10 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
EVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by KristofD10
How much does it cost?

My dad might be buying a 997 but he don't won't to spend 200.000€ on a Sports Classic (which he really likes) when you can have a 997 S for just 100.000€
We have it priced here. Sport Classic Retrofit Parts For Sale Since it seems you are out of the country you would have to contact us directly to get a proper shipping quote.

Thanks! Ted

Old 03-21-2010, 02:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by EVS Motors Inc.
We have it priced here. Sport Classic Retrofit Parts For Sale Since it seems you are out of the country you would have to contact us directly to get a proper shipping quote.

Thanks! Ted
Yeah, I live in Belgium (Europe).
Do you maybe know a dealer in Germany where we might find it?
In total it's something around 8250$ that's waaaaay cheaper than buying a 'real' one

Thanks for the info!

Old 03-21-2010, 03:40 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
EVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
I'll see if I can get it dropped shipped to you direct from Germany.

Old 10-14-2010, 11:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Can you PM me a price for Sport classic front + lip + side sills?

Old 10-14-2010, 11:19 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
PM Sent. Thanks!

Old 05-29-2011, 05:29 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Vrax911S will become famous soon enoughVrax911S will become famous soon enoughVrax911S will become famous soon enoughVrax911S will become famous soon enoughVrax911S will become famous soon enoughVrax911S will become famous soon enoughVrax911S will become famous soon enoughVrax911S will become famous soon enough
i dont know why but i can't see the pictures you posted. can you please send me a link where i can see the pictures (tried to go to the link you posted but still doesn't work. Also can you please PM me the price quote for those parts?

Old 05-29-2011, 04:20 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
We will repost pictures soon, we went through a launch of a new website that includes a online store. Sorry for the trouble.