Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Considering Sharkwerks and Cargraphic

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 01:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the purchase. As if you sold your GT3 so soon!

Old 02-15-2010, 02:17 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
motionless is an unknown quantity at this point
I have the cross-over pipes only, it's pretty quiet once the engine is up to temp unless you really get on the throttle. Great for stealth mode around-town cruising. If you want > stock sound all the time (i.e. cruising part throttle) then you'd want to either get the Cargraphic cans or both =)

Old 02-15-2010, 03:20 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
911-CAR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!911-CAR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!911-CAR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!911-CAR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!911-CAR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!911-CAR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!911-CAR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!911-CAR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!911-CAR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!911-CAR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!911-CAR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Fabspeed maxlo muffler (loud) + X-pipe.
You really feel the extra torque and HP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrlbjhK6Bm8

Sound in real life is much better
It sounds really aggressive, growling without being to loud. Tunnel sound is amazing

Old 02-15-2010, 03:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute
i have the sharkwerks bypass and they are great.. but i said it before, if u want an aggressive sound u should pair the SW pipes with a set of side mufflers..

as stated these pipes are amazing for cruising around..

a car with the SW pipes is louder than a car with PSE..

Old 02-15-2010, 09:21 AM
Former Sponsor
Joey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant future
Taylor we have our Dual-Tone Maxflo mufflers available which will pair to the Sharkwerk's pipes. Check out this video of our Carrera S with the mufflers on the Sport Sound with our X-Pipe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4HbDRh3FvM

Old 02-17-2010, 09:22 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mkline74
Sharkman if I get stuck with my 997 you are my next mod
Danke and I'll be here

Old 02-19-2010, 07:41 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
taylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to behold
Thanks all!

Old 02-22-2010, 08:49 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
taylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to behold
I pulled the trigger on the Cargraphic sides and Sharkwerks bypass. I'll post a vid when available. Thanks again for the feedback.

Thanks also to Rennsport-1 for their great advice and service.

Old 02-22-2010, 09:07 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
JmanCLS55 will become famous soon enoughJmanCLS55 will become famous soon enoughJmanCLS55 will become famous soon enoughJmanCLS55 will become famous soon enoughJmanCLS55 will become famous soon enoughJmanCLS55 will become famous soon enoughJmanCLS55 will become famous soon enoughJmanCLS55 will become famous soon enoughJmanCLS55 will become famous soon enough
Good choice, cant wait for the clips.

Old 02-24-2010, 11:50 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
madporsche85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quick Reply: Considering Sharkwerks and Cargraphic