Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Come and lose your grip!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2010, 03:38 PM
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
My cheque has been ready for a week!

Old 08-03-2010, 12:58 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
srlinehan is on a distinguished roadsrlinehan is on a distinguished roadsrlinehan is on a distinguished roadsrlinehan is on a distinguished roadsrlinehan is on a distinguished roadsrlinehan is on a distinguished roadsrlinehan is on a distinguished road
that looks like it would be sooo much fun.

Old 08-03-2010, 01:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
sean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
Guys registration has started.... who is in?
Damn...can't believe I missed this! "Definitely maybe"!!

Old 08-05-2010, 10:58 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
I've been wanting to do this for a while. I've already done 3 of their schools in Alabama and they told me about Camp C4S and told me to go! I just might!

A few questions, Hani. Did they have cameras set up for you guys? It looks like someone else was taking the pictures for you especially that one shot I love of you and the instructor looking like something was about to happen. That was my favorite picture of the bunch! But that one of the entire fleet in the garage comes as a close second!

Old 08-05-2010, 11:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
I've been wanting to do this for a while. I've already done 3 of their schools in Alabama and they told me about Camp C4S and told me to go! I just might!

A few questions, Hani. Did they have cameras set up for you guys? It looks like someone else was taking the pictures for you especially that one shot I love of you and the instructor looking like something was about to happen. That was my favorite picture of the bunch! But that one of the entire fleet in the garage comes as a close second!
no they don't set up the cameras except in the Pan where I have a vid but its locked and can only view it through their software...
The photo you are talking about was taken using the self-timer.... and for you to like it is a huge compliment!!! thanx

Old 08-05-2010, 11:31 AM
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
no they don't set up the cameras except in the Pan where I have a vid but its locked and can only view it through their software...
The photo you are talking about was taken using the self-timer.... and for you to like it is a huge compliment!!! thanx
You weren't the only one that had a pretty thing at the school. There was one when I went to the 3 day race license course in Alabama.

And of course! I loved all the pictures you took! So many creative angles/shots. Really drew us in to the overall experience. I can't imagine how you must have tolerated the cold weather though. 19 degrees isn't too bad for short amounts of time but standing outside for long would be FREEZING! I've experienced much worse on many of my skiing outings.

BTW, I'm still hoping to see some of the videos you had.

Old 08-05-2010, 04:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
I am om Bahrain but lived in Kansas and later Connecticut so I out lived my camera in most of the out of the car shots

We are heading out there from Feb4 to the 9th if you would like to join

Old 02-10-2012, 05:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome photos hani! looks like you had a blast!

Old 02-10-2012, 05:25 PM
Holy thread revival!!!

Old 02-10-2012, 05:50 PM
Registered Member
DrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond repute
Good to know Hani is prepared for global climate change ...
Happens on this side of the pond as well

Quick Reply: Come and lose your grip!!!