Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Saying hello and giving everyone a heads up

Old 01-13-2010, 07:28 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Jafar has a brilliant futureJafar has a brilliant futureJafar has a brilliant futureJafar has a brilliant futureJafar has a brilliant futureJafar has a brilliant futureJafar has a brilliant futureJafar has a brilliant futureJafar has a brilliant futureJafar has a brilliant futureJafar has a brilliant future
Saying hello and giving everyone a heads up

Hey guys,

Wanted to reconnect with everyone and put this posting up as a heads up that I'm getting ready to post some IPD, Evo MS, HR, Pirelli and Wheels from the now defunct dealership, Lamborghini Portland/Gran Prix Imports. Talked to DJ and he said it was cool.

To everyone that supported us over the years, I want to personally thank everyone and hopefully this will make up for our closure. I'll get the list up online on teamspeed tomorrow and I'll be asking for 20-50% below our wholesale cost on most of the items.

Old 01-13-2010, 08:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome, looking foward to the pictures!

Old 01-13-2010, 08:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
I dunno that it's awesome that they're going out of business
But I am interested in what you have. Is this for 997's only or TT as well?

Old 01-13-2010, 09:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
sweet ...

Old 01-14-2010, 03:00 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Jafar has a brilliant futureJafar has a brilliant futureJafar has a brilliant futureJafar has a brilliant futureJafar has a brilliant futureJafar has a brilliant futureJafar has a brilliant futureJafar has a brilliant futureJafar has a brilliant futureJafar has a brilliant futureJafar has a brilliant future
I'm accepting payments via Paypal or credit card over the phone. I understand it's always scary to work with someone who's going out of business but I think a few people here know who I am and can vouch for me.

First the IPD Stuff

Part Number Part Description Qty on Hand Cost
97400-IPD PORSCHE 997 TURBO INTAKE PLENUM 1 $750.00
97301-IPD PORSCHE 996-997 NONTURBO INTAKE PLENUM 2 $700.00
87500-IPD PORSCHE CAYMAN S 3.4L INTAKE PLENUM + HOSE 3 $685.00
95600-IPD PORSCHE CAYENNE TURBO INTAKE PLENUM 1 $617.50

35% off cost + actual shipping.

H&R Springs and Sway Bars

Part Number Part Description Cost Actual Quantity
29513-HR PORCSHE 911 98-UP 2WD SPRINGS $299.40 1
70953-HR PORSCHE 911 993 SWAYBAR FRONT HR33954VA(F) $261.75 2
291881-HR PORSCHE 997 WITHOUT SPORT SUSPENSION SPRINGS $256.00 1
71953-HR PORSCHE 911 993 SWAYBAR REAR HR33954HA( R) $224.99 2
70385-HR PORSCHE 911 996 SWAYBAR FRONT HR33462VA(F) $224.25 1
71385-HR PORSCHE 911 996 SWAYBAR REAR HR33462HA( R) $187.49 1

50% off my cost!

Next is Evo MS Intake Systems and exhaust

EUROEXHAUST-EVO PORSCHE 996 NON-TURBO EXHAUST SYSTEM 1 $671.63
INTKVF997-EVO PORSCHE 997 NON-TURBO V-FLOW AIR INTAKE 1 $416.50

The picture shows 2 intakes, I have to confirm that the other one is for a 997 as it was a display piece and could be for a 996. 30% off my cost.

All the items are new or were on our gridwall display system.

I'm trying to figure out the best way to post the tires since I have a lot in stock and most of them are Pzero Rosso and Corsa tires.

Call me on my cell @ 503-572-4407. Thanks guys.

Old 01-14-2010, 03:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jafar
...Talked to DJ and he said it was cool....
What!!?! DJ is like god now? Does he control everything that goes on here???
Oh wait…

Last edited by GrayTT; 01-15-2010 at 05:10 AM.
Old 01-14-2010, 07:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
domesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond repute
Damn sorry to hear about the closing down of your dealership Best of luck on getting things liquidated and squared away. I know the economy hasn't been kind to anyone and its rather unfortuante that now a sponser of the Team is a victim of it. Good luck with your future endeavors.

Old 01-14-2010, 09:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bonehead
I dunno that it's awesome that they're going out of business
But I am interested in what you have. Is this for 997's only or TT as well?
Lol, i obviously didn't know they were closing!

Old 01-14-2010, 11:41 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
this sucks Ali, hope you find something else you really love to do very soon!

Old 01-15-2010, 05:18 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by GrayTT
What!!?! DJ is like god now? Does he control everything that goes on here???
Oh wait…
I'll be the first to admit that I haven't been a very active member of the forums, mainly because I was too consumed with all of the other hats that I wore at our dealership. That being said, it's always been a pleasure talking to the guy over the phone and I can see why teamspeed.com has been growing so fast as a vibrant community.

Originally Posted by domesticdemon
Damn sorry to hear about the closing down of your dealership Best of luck on getting things liquidated and squared away. I know the economy hasn't been kind to anyone and its rather unfortuante that now a sponser of the Team is a victim of it. Good luck with your future endeavors.
Thanks for the kind words, I don't have a crazy amount of inventory, cars have all gone away since we really didn't carry much inventory through the 2nd half of last year so we got away without too much loss in terms of inventory. Parts is another story.
Originally Posted by DJ
this sucks Ali, hope you find something else you really love to do very soon!
I know man, we all gotta do what we gotta do. I appreciate that fact that you really went above and beyond to have us a sponsor.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Saying hello and giving everyone a heads up