Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

more Rt12

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 01:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
I would do them in red if I were you, it will match the brakes and not look so "Ferrari"
Thank you,but since you are not me,they remain yellow and i don't mind looking "so" Ferrari especially in a car that is faster than any street Ferrari

Old 03-16-2008, 01:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hugo
Thank you,but since you are not me,they remain yellow and i don't mind looking "so" Ferrari especially in a car that is faster than any street Ferrari

btw,

Old 03-16-2008, 01:57 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Hugo,
What wheels are you keeping the RUF or the Oz's made for the RUF?
I love the RUF one's you have in the gun metal color.
Or did you keep both and change em' when you get bored of a particular look?

Old 03-16-2008, 04:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DJ,
I have 3 sets:Ruf 19's 5 spokes,Ruf 20's 5 spokes and OZ superleggeras 19's
i swap between them althogh i have found out i like the OZs best and then the Ruf 19's,the 20's just don't feel right and the tyres are lower speed rated,the car looks best stanced on the 20's though and for most daily uses the difference between the wheels is negligable

Old 03-16-2008, 07:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hugo

Old 03-18-2008, 06:55 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
AlexfromSpain is an unknown quantity at this point
Hugo, that RT-12 makes me Was amazed when saw those pics at rennteam !

How do you like the sound of the rt-12??, is your favourite?

Glad to see so many rennteamers !!!

Old 03-18-2008, 02:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alex,
thx for the appreceation.
I like the Rt12 sound just fine,especially at high revs,the tail pipes sounds best at low revs burbling "unevenly".
My favourite sound though is my CTR2 which sounds much sexier and more agresive

Last edited by hugo; 03-18-2008 at 02:19 PM.