Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Christmas Present to Myself

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2009 | 10:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond repute
That is a stunning 911!

Old 12-29-2009 | 11:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Great look! Another vote for keeping the wheels . . .

Old 12-30-2009 | 01:59 AM
Tro
Teamspeed Rookie
Tro has a reputation beyond reputeTro has a reputation beyond reputeTro has a reputation beyond reputeTro has a reputation beyond reputeTro has a reputation beyond reputeTro has a reputation beyond reputeTro has a reputation beyond reputeTro has a reputation beyond reputeTro has a reputation beyond reputeTro has a reputation beyond reputeTro has a reputation beyond repute
class and agressive ....Great look

Old 12-30-2009 | 03:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute
honestly, one of the nicest 997s i've seen..

Old 12-30-2009 | 12:13 PM
|
Teamspeed Junior Member
attic2zoo has much to be proud ofattic2zoo has much to be proud ofattic2zoo has much to be proud ofattic2zoo has much to be proud ofattic2zoo has much to be proud ofattic2zoo has much to be proud ofattic2zoo has much to be proud ofattic2zoo has much to be proud ofattic2zoo has much to be proud ofattic2zoo has much to be proud ofattic2zoo has much to be proud of
thank you all for the positive comments. The only reason I wanted to release the wheels is I am moving down to 18's for track purposes. I am selling the decklid, wheels and eventually the suspension to upgrade to RS decklid, 18" track wheels w/ aggressive street compound tires and motons

Old 12-30-2009 | 12:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Boo - keep that for DD, and get something else to track. I keep looking at your car, it is so beautiful!

Old 12-30-2009 | 01:33 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
akshon is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry i dont like it.

Old 12-30-2009 | 01:35 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
akshon is an unknown quantity at this point
How do u have more posts than me?

Old 12-30-2009 | 01:36 PM
|
Teamspeed Junior Member
attic2zoo has much to be proud ofattic2zoo has much to be proud ofattic2zoo has much to be proud ofattic2zoo has much to be proud ofattic2zoo has much to be proud ofattic2zoo has much to be proud ofattic2zoo has much to be proud ofattic2zoo has much to be proud ofattic2zoo has much to be proud ofattic2zoo has much to be proud ofattic2zoo has much to be proud of
I figured you would be in the jolly mood these days. You have Christmas lights all inside your cluster to celebrate the festive holidays

Originally Posted by akshon
Sorry i dont like it.

Old 12-30-2009 | 01:58 PM
Former Sponsor
FORGELINE has much to be proud ofFORGELINE has much to be proud ofFORGELINE has much to be proud ofFORGELINE has much to be proud ofFORGELINE has much to be proud ofFORGELINE has much to be proud ofFORGELINE has much to be proud ofFORGELINE has much to be proud ofFORGELINE has much to be proud ofFORGELINE has much to be proud ofFORGELINE has much to be proud of
Looks great, Jimmy!

If any prospective FORGELINE customers need assistance in fitment, we can help guide you on the look you want to achieve. In Jimmy's case (as well as my own style), he went with an aggressive setup to flow with his aggressive stance. Great execution, Jimmy!

Quick Reply: Christmas Present to Myself