Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

yet again, a third set of wheels; better?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2009 | 02:36 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Neijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond repute
yet again, a third set of wheels; better?

I bought the OZ ultra's a couple of months ago... thought for some reason I might like the black wheel; you know, the "how you can talk yourself into something after seeing it on something else syndrome".

To me, black wheels seem to look good on some cars, but not others... soooo, going to buy a set of Champion RF67's tomorrow. I did a bit of PS'ing this morning, (more like paint shop pro), to see how they would look on my white car; I like others input?

(thanks to E55AMG for photo below)

My car with the black wheels as it sits today... (can't see them, bugs me; and it looks like a stock car)

E55AMG's car in Slate is HAWT!

I do like the Champions much much better, but wouldn't mind hearing some feedback;

Old 12-27-2009 | 02:38 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Good choice! I ADORE the Champions.

Old 12-27-2009 | 04:23 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
I like it the way it is now personally.

Old 12-27-2009 | 04:37 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute

Old 12-27-2009 | 04:38 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Get some techart side skirts, it will complement it nicely.

Old 12-27-2009 | 04:55 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
I still say leave the OZ's b/c the orig pic exposure is making them look smaller then they would in real life.

Old 12-27-2009 | 05:01 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro

Old 12-27-2009 | 07:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
you need a turbo rear bumper to make the car flow a lil bit better!!!

Old 12-27-2009 | 09:13 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by jstrat85
you need a turbo rear bumper to make the car flow a lil bit better!!!
Nah...that wont look right

Old 12-27-2009 | 09:54 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro

Quick Reply: yet again, a third set of wheels; better?