Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Once you go black you can't go back. The Porsche editon.

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2009 | 03:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
Imagine Tuuner in that temperature. Half an inch of shrinkage and he'd be like, inverted.
You can't prove shit...

Old 12-21-2009 | 03:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome! Any friend of Pro is a friend of mine!

Great shots, I'm out of rep for the day already but I'll try and remember tomorrow.

Old 12-21-2009 | 03:37 PM
|
Teamspeed Member
Chin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Superfly
Hey Jeff, welcome to the TEAM!!! The perfect place to be when you're stuck in Etown and we're the coldest place on Earth short of Siberia!!! Yuck.

Your buddies C4S looks great in the snow. Makes me want to throw snows on my 911tt!!! Just to get a couple of shots like that.

Looking forward to spring man. Post up more of your shots, all good stuff.

Thanks Pro!

Fadi told me you are willing to put on my buddys winters on your TT if he doesn't mind... So I'll ask him and get back to you.

Haha I dibs a ride in your GT whenever I take pics of it!

Originally Posted by Superfly
Don't forget that us Canucks are in Celsius. That's like -78 to you 'mericans.......

And yea, it was f-ing COLD!!! Of course, how quickly we forget. -12 now feels downright balmy!!!
Yeah when it was about -5 on the weekend it felt like I could go out with just a t shirt and shorts.

And everyone else thank you for the warm welcomes!

Old 12-21-2009 | 08:24 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
99C2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Chin.Up:

I would be spending months just cleaning her up after that!!!

99C2

Old 12-22-2009 | 09:09 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Turbo S is an unknown quantity at this point
Awesome pics!!

Old 12-22-2009 | 09:47 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
loved these shots so much you made it to the TS Facebook page feature this evening :-)

Old 12-22-2009 | 10:42 PM
|
Teamspeed Member
Chin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by DJ
loved these shots so much you made it to the TS Facebook page feature this evening :-)
Wow! Awesome, thank you!

Old 12-23-2009 | 01:14 AM
Teamspeed Member
Khalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the rough
Hmm..I see that title duplication with Beyond : ).

Great pics.

Old 12-23-2009 | 03:12 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
PEKKA is on a distinguished roadPEKKA is on a distinguished roadPEKKA is on a distinguished roadPEKKA is on a distinguished road
Awesome shots!

Good to see a Canadian Porsche driver around. When I was skiing in CA (two weeks ago @ -34 degrees celsius), Porsche seemed kinda rare.

BTW, greetz from the alps to the three sisters

Old 12-23-2009 | 03:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
I am heading to Camp4S in Jan and cannot wait to do what you have been doing

Quick Reply: Once you go black you can't go back. The Porsche editon.