Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Porsche Techart GT Street R Photoshoot

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2009, 08:13 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
christiaanploeger is an unknown quantity at this point
Porsche Techart GT Street R Photoshoot

Hi All,

Several months ago I have done a photoshoot for online media with a Porsche GT Street R by Techart. Here are the pics, months after release on my website and the article (sorry for that ! Please respect the copyright of the photos. When you link the photos, please name my website in addition. A coverage article can be found here Road Test: TechArt GTstreet R.

Christiaan Ploeger

Exterior Photo Serie

Interior Photo Serie

Something behind the scene

Last edited by christiaanploeger; 12-19-2009 at 06:23 PM.
Old 12-18-2009, 08:21 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
I like the photos alot more than the car. Thanks for sharing!

Old 12-18-2009, 09:01 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Matt(in MA) is an unknown quantity at this point
Techart sure has a way of making a great looking car look bad.... nice camera work though...

Matt (in MA)

Old 12-18-2009, 09:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
love the pics!

Old 12-18-2009, 09:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Terrific pics but the car makes my eyes bleed. What were you shooting with, if you don't mind me asking?

Old 12-18-2009, 11:18 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
awesome shots ! thx 4 sharing

Old 12-18-2009, 11:25 AM
Teamspeed Member
roncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really nice
Great pics and beautiful car.

Old 12-18-2009, 12:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Nice work!

Old 12-18-2009, 01:20 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Great shots - super nice scenery

Old 12-18-2009, 05:33 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
christiaanploeger is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Terrific pics but the car makes my eyes bleed. What were you shooting with, if you don't mind me asking?
I have done this photoshoot with my 40D and mostly the 24-105 F4 IS L lens.

All others thank you for the reactions!

Nobody noticed the awesome numberplates ?

Quick Reply: Porsche Techart GT Street R Photoshoot