Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

997 Facelift most probably shown in Leipzig!

Old 03-12-2008, 08:58 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
997 Facelift most probably shown in Leipzig!

"Guys, last weekend I've seen a friend who's working for P (at Weisach). He told me that I should probably go to Leipzig for the AMI Autoshow and was blinking into my eyes. This was when we've been talking about the Facelifts.

So I think we will most probably see the facelift there.

Would make sence to me, too. As Leipzig is the second, large Porsche place in Germany they might want to push the AMI a bit.

Lets see April 5 - 13!"

From Lars on RT who is a good source!

Old 03-12-2008, 09:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Coochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like a roadtrip DJ !!!!!

Old 03-12-2008, 09:03 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Let's go pal!

Old 03-13-2008, 01:08 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
RavenF430 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RavenF430 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RavenF430 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RavenF430 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RavenF430 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RavenF430 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RavenF430 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RavenF430 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RavenF430 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RavenF430 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RavenF430 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I hope it will be there.

I'll go to the car show at April 5th!

Old 03-13-2008, 02:00 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
Raven please take pics for me if you can!