Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

My 09' 997 S Freshly Polished :)

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2009 | 11:43 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Clean is nice. Dump it and go for the GT3 asap.

Old 12-12-2009 | 08:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by B4rad
Looks amazing, I say go and get the GT3 or you could get a wing installed like on Neitja's
Respectfully disagree, don't ruin the clean lines!

Old 12-12-2009 | 08:15 AM
Teamspeed Member
Kayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant future
Very nice but you should have gotten PDK

Old 12-12-2009 | 08:38 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
fjpgt3 is an unknown quantity at this point
That is lovely!

Old 12-12-2009 | 10:46 AM
|
Teamspeed Member
mkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nice
Thanks for the comments guys! I agree; it looks better than when I picked it up from the dealer!! Andrew from Diamond Detailing did an incredible job!
Now the tough part: the big DECISION!

Old 12-12-2009 | 12:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
Andrew708 is an unknown quantity at this point
Marcus..I am glad Darren hooked us up,and i am especially happy that you got everything you wanted out of us @ Diamond.....Thanks again DJ!!!

Old 12-13-2009 | 11:10 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ryanDXB has a spectacular aura aboutryanDXB has a spectacular aura aboutryanDXB has a spectacular aura aboutryanDXB has a spectacular aura aboutryanDXB has a spectacular aura aboutryanDXB has a spectacular aura aboutryanDXB has a spectacular aura aboutryanDXB has a spectacular aura aboutryanDXB has a spectacular aura aboutryanDXB has a spectacular aura aboutryanDXB has a spectacular aura about
Car looks great. Love the deep wet look to the paint. Excellent detailing job!!

Old 12-13-2009 | 11:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice detailing job on what already is a very pretty car! Enjoy it in the best of health! And on the gt3 question, if you are a passionate driver and might go to the track, go for it, if not, enjoy your current car buddy!

Old 12-13-2009 | 05:46 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Gorgeous! I saw a few GT 3s on Saturday..........very hard to resist!

Tom

Old 12-13-2009 | 06:54 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great. The correct answer to your question is YES! Get the GT3!

Quick Reply: My 09' 997 S Freshly Polished :)