Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

which brake light should be working 997.2

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 11:20 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
maximumboost is an unknown quantity at this point
which brake light should be working 997.2

Hello

My Car Is carrera 997.2 2009

If i disabled the electrical wing buy delar computer. which brake light should be working, the on the wing or the one on the higest body.

Thanks

Old 12-10-2009, 11:26 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Why would you disable the rear SPOILER? It's there for a reason- unless you replaced it with a different one?!!

Otherwise you need to have the other 'brake' light reprogrammed. The one IN the body goes on if the spoiler is lowered. When you cross over 75mph and the spoiler is supposed to go up; the light in the wing itself will illuminate. Otherwise you'll have NADA. Zip for a 3rd brake light in the spoiler.

Old 12-10-2009, 12:36 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
maximumboost is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello

Thanks for your answering STOPPIE, i disabled it becouse i buy a wing without a brake light and when i desabled the wing the hight brake light not working. only if i fixing the brake light from the original wing its work.

Thanks

Old 12-10-2009, 02:48 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
No problem.