Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Some old pics of my car

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2009 | 10:45 AM
|
Teamspeed Member
Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
WOW I just noticed my avatar, that looks awesome, thanks DJ

Old 10-22-2009 | 10:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Is yours a C2? Slick and easy setup, great job... Can you post a close up picture of the wheel? I want to see how yellow calipers look on non PCCB's.

Old 10-22-2009 | 11:05 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
...not as good as the ones Felix makes but I try

Old 10-22-2009 | 05:09 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Really nice P-car Cayenne. I like the "GT3 minus big rear wing" look.

Old 10-22-2009 | 05:34 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics! Can't go wrong with white.