Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

My new car!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2009 | 12:17 PM
|
Teamspeed Junior Member
ryanDXB has a spectacular aura aboutryanDXB has a spectacular aura aboutryanDXB has a spectacular aura aboutryanDXB has a spectacular aura aboutryanDXB has a spectacular aura aboutryanDXB has a spectacular aura aboutryanDXB has a spectacular aura aboutryanDXB has a spectacular aura aboutryanDXB has a spectacular aura aboutryanDXB has a spectacular aura aboutryanDXB has a spectacular aura about
Zain, yup got the car at Naboodah. Jebal Hafeet is on my to do list, after I get the car properly run-in. Masafi-Dibba....not heard of that one, although I am fairly new to the area. I think it's the winding roads in Fujairah, if it is I've been there once before pretty nice place.

Old 10-15-2009 | 08:20 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thumbs up

WOw .....beautiful car!

Congrats!

Old 10-15-2009 | 10:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
great car and color combo!