Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Sharkwerks bypass after 1,000 km

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2009 | 07:31 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute
Sharkwerks bypass after 1,000 km

I installed the sharkwerks bypass about a month back.. any here is my opinion on this product:

When u start ur car you dont recognize the difference at all.. and while driving it, i have to open the windows to hear the bypass.. well that was the case for the first couple of hours.. and i talked to alex cuz i just felt the sound wasnt what i wanted, and i was recommended to go for the tubi or cargraphic side mufflers..

but now after driving the car for about 1,000 km i completely changed my mind.. when u start the car u notice the sound of the bypass.. and while driving around 3,000 rpm u can really really hear that thing go wild.. Oh did i mention there is no drone at all!!

a couple of days back i was parking next to a friend with a 2009 Carrera 4S with the PSE, and we revved our engines.. the sharkwerks bypass was much louder than the PSE, and sounded much more aggressive

This is just a rear muffler delete, u still have ur restricted side mufflers and cats, therefore u cant expect it to be loud/aggressive.. so if u want something quiet and un-noticable till u hit the pedal then go for the sharwerks bypass, u'll love it..

if u want something aggressive and loud then go with a complete exhaust setup..

Old 10-11-2009 | 10:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for sharing the info chief !! Keep us posted on future mods!!

Old 10-11-2009 | 03:01 PM
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
Great stuff Aziz, I wanna hear it!

Old 10-12-2009 | 01:59 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute
Eddie, i want to hear your //M5 shisha tonight??

Originally Posted by cupcake of bahrain
Great stuff Aziz, I wanna hear it!

Old 10-12-2009 | 08:10 AM
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
I'm pre-mod dynoing the car tonight.. cause the stuff are gonna go on the car next week!

Old 10-14-2009 | 02:07 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 911 S
I installed the sharkwerks bypass about a month back.. any here is my opinion on this product:

When u start ur car you dont recognize the difference at all.. and while driving it, i have to open the windows to hear the bypass.. well that was the case for the first couple of hours.. and i talked to alex cuz i just felt the sound wasnt what i wanted, and i was recommended to go for the tubi or cargraphic side mufflers..

but now after driving the car for about 1,000 km i completely changed my mind.. when u start the car u notice the sound of the bypass.. and while driving around 3,000 rpm u can really really hear that thing go wild.. Oh did i mention there is no drone at all!!

a couple of days back i was parking next to a friend with a 2009 Carrera 4S with the PSE, and we revved our engines.. the sharkwerks bypass was much louder than the PSE, and sounded much more aggressive

This is just a rear muffler delete, u still have ur restricted side mufflers and cats, therefore u cant expect it to be loud/aggressive.. so if u want something quiet and un-noticable till u hit the pedal then go for the sharwerks bypass, u'll love it..

if u want something aggressive and loud then go with a complete exhaust setup..
Thanks so much for the feedback Aziz and so glad you like it It was an easy way for us to save some weight and make some power:P Glad they did that weird u-bend stuff from the factory hehe... One can always add the tubi or cargraphic sides to make it more loud but this way it's stealthy

Old 10-14-2009 | 03:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice and corngrats.

Alex, just looked at several systems on your website for the 997TT. Do most of them have the O2 sensor extensions built in?

Old 10-14-2009 | 03:07 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Any vids/sound clips?

Old 10-15-2009 | 03:06 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by sharky
Thanks so much for the feedback Aziz and so glad you like it It was an easy way for us to save some weight and make some power:P Glad they did that weird u-bend stuff from the factory hehe... One can always add the tubi or cargraphic sides to make it more loud but this way it's stealthy

now we need to work on the other things we discussed..

Old 10-15-2009 | 04:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Any Video? Lets hear that beast purr

Quick Reply: Sharkwerks bypass after 1,000 km