Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Some new mods done to the car!

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2009 | 11:32 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Schwabe
best looking 996 IMHO, congrats
thanks bro

Old 08-25-2009 | 11:35 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by uber
nice... and those hoods do so much for the pcars.

the blower aint too bad either
the blower is sick!!!!

Old 08-26-2009 | 09:17 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond repute
Sick ! I have seen your car on the other site and you have really put a lot of work into it! I have to admit for the 996 series I liked your 996 GT2 Looks nose better though

Old 08-26-2009 | 09:34 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Mpowerful
Sick ! I have seen your car on the other site and you have really put a lot of work into it! I have to admit for the 996 series I liked your 996 GT2 Looks nose better though
thanks. i liked my gt2 bumper also but i really like this fiberwerk gtr bumper.

Old 08-26-2009 | 09:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jstrat85
thanks. i liked my gt2 bumper also but i really like this fiberwerk gtr bumper.
It looks a lot like the RUF front bumper, just with a different lip.

Old 08-26-2009 | 01:08 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
Looks awesome. This car is ever changing and for the better. Keep up the good work.

Old 08-26-2009 | 01:41 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by LaneS@macarbon.com
Looks awesome. This car is ever changing and for the better. Keep up the good work.
thanks so much buddy. now im working on a new rear bumper maybe
its going to look bad ass!

Old 08-26-2009 | 01:42 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
It looks a lot like the RUF front bumper, just with a different lip.
its a fiberwerk gtr. they are also working on a new lip! its going to look like 2010 gt3 lip! cant wait to get it!!!!!

Old 08-26-2009 | 02:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jstrat85
its a fiberwerk gtr. they are also working on a new lip! its going to look like 2010 gt3 lip! cant wait to get it!!!!!
That's gonna be sweet! Have you considered removing the amber lens from your headlights?

Old 08-26-2009 | 03:52 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
That's gonna be sweet! Have you considered removing the amber lens from your headlights?
yea i thought about it but i dont want to risk messing up my lights!

Quick Reply: Some new mods done to the car!