Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Finally some shots of our Vorsteiner V-GT Aerokit

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 10:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Finally some shots of our Vorsteiner V-GT Aerokit

Just wanted to share a few pictures of our new Vorsteiner V-GT aerokit, I am so pleased and I think it looks simply stunning in person, every piece is in carbon and the attention to detail is amazing. Pictures just don't do it justice even though me and Oskar tried!

I have this sick carbon front lip for it that really set the front off but I decided it's simply too low for daily driving so I took it off and will
put it on for special occasions for now.

Lasly I would like to thank Peter at Vorsteiner for the good customer service, the kit arrived in Sweden very quickly and was packaged as if the boxes contained touch-sensitive bombs, and according to the guys at the shop, the fit and finish was top notch!

Old 08-11-2009, 05:21 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
knutherta You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!knutherta You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!knutherta You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!knutherta You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!knutherta You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!knutherta You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!knutherta You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!knutherta You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!knutherta You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!knutherta You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!knutherta You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wow! Thats really sick! Both car and pics are wonderful! What wheels are those?

Old 08-11-2009, 05:28 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
Is it possible for me to obtain a higher resolution of the last pic? I would like to make it my comp wallpaper

Old 08-11-2009, 05:40 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
That is nuts! Lets see a pic with that carbon lip.

Old 08-11-2009, 05:45 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Thats sick!

Does your old man daily drive it? Just in Summer?

Old 08-11-2009, 06:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
Thats sick!

Does your old man daily drive it? Just in Summer?
Thanks, thinking of removing the wing to see how it would look, I bet it will look real sleek. My dad drives it to work a couple of days a week during the spring/summer and a drive or two per weekend, I usually drive it 1-2 days per week. Now even PorscheFanatic Junior gets to drive it It's a shared passion we have

Old 08-11-2009, 07:11 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome. Sweet dad to!

It def will look sleeker. Not necs. better though.

Old 08-11-2009, 11:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful shots as usual, Felix! I love that last shot in particular. The Vorsteiner kit for the 997 really does look awesome!

Old 08-12-2009, 11:44 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
ohhhhhhh my god Felix !!!

Old 08-12-2009, 12:12 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
OMG, those pics are sick. Well done Felix, I had seller's remorse for 30 seconds, then I came back to my senses.

Quick Reply: Finally some shots of our Vorsteiner V-GT Aerokit