Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Ceramic Coating Services for Exhaust Tips

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 07:49 PM
Former Sponsor
RSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to all
A few shots of the Black Ceramic Coated Tips and Black Rear Bumper Insert (painted) on Project GTS...

Last edited by RSSBEN; 06-23-2009 at 08:03 PM.
Old 07-03-2009, 04:13 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
carrera mike is a name known to allcarrera mike is a name known to allcarrera mike is a name known to allcarrera mike is a name known to allcarrera mike is a name known to allcarrera mike is a name known to allcarrera mike is a name known to allcarrera mike is a name known to allcarrera mike is a name known to allcarrera mike is a name known to allcarrera mike is a name known to all
Ceramic matte Black powder coated

Attached Images   
Old 07-03-2009, 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant future
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think ceramic coating and powder coating are 2 different things....which one is it that you have ???

Old 07-03-2009, 11:35 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Ceramic coating tips on a white car makes a huge difference due to the contrast. Here's mine!

Attached Images  
Old 07-03-2009, 11:47 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
^^ When told to put your new tips "on" the car, they meant installing them where the old ones were.....

Old 07-06-2009, 11:15 AM
Former Sponsor
RSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to all
Originally Posted by carrera mike
Ceramic matte Black powder coated
Great contrast with the yellow color.
Ben@RSS

Old 07-06-2009, 05:15 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
carrera mike is a name known to allcarrera mike is a name known to allcarrera mike is a name known to allcarrera mike is a name known to allcarrera mike is a name known to allcarrera mike is a name known to allcarrera mike is a name known to allcarrera mike is a name known to allcarrera mike is a name known to allcarrera mike is a name known to allcarrera mike is a name known to all
Smile

Originally Posted by rocketman
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think ceramic coating and powder coating are 2 different things....which one is it that you have ???
Rocketman, You are definitely correct. I called them that because its the same process except for the higher baking temperature and the longer time in the oven. different material too. Im sure RSSBen can explain better

Last edited by carrera mike; 07-06-2009 at 05:30 PM.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:21 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by RSSBEN
Great contrast with the yellow color.
Ben@RSS
Thanks Ben.

Old 07-06-2009, 05:25 PM
Former Sponsor
RSSrobin is an unknown quantity at this point
Blakt Out,

That looks great! Where in Asheville are you located? I went to high school up there, beautiful area, great roads to wring out your Porsche!

Old 07-07-2009, 06:44 PM
Former Sponsor
A few shots of the Cargraphic Lightweight Super Sound Final Silencer for the 997 GT3 ceramic coated flat black.

Ben@RSS