Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Fabspeed New 2009 997 Dual Style Tips in the Making

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2009 | 10:30 AM
|
Former Sponsor
Alex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud of

We are getting close to finishing all the Fabspeed products for the new Porsche 2009 997. We are in the middle of the final R&D of the new Dual style tips that will be available for all 997.2 cars. We will implement the same internal V Split design as we use on our other tips which enhances the flow and does not restrict the ending exhaust gases.

The new tips are CAD designed with better internal flow then the factory tips for less backpressure and are fully designed with investment cast “lost wax T304 stainless steel, so there will be no piece by piece connection or welding points inside. We are working hard and fast to get new products developed here at Fabspeed. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks, Alex@fabspeed

Below is a glimpse of the internal V CAD model and a some of the tip options were looking at. I will posting pictures of the tips installed on the car shortly sicne we just finished a few sets.

Attached Images     
Old 05-03-2009 | 10:46 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
gomez has a reputation beyond reputegomez has a reputation beyond reputegomez has a reputation beyond reputegomez has a reputation beyond reputegomez has a reputation beyond reputegomez has a reputation beyond reputegomez has a reputation beyond reputegomez has a reputation beyond reputegomez has a reputation beyond reputegomez has a reputation beyond reputegomez has a reputation beyond repute
Looking good!

Old 05-04-2009 | 11:04 AM
|
Former Sponsor
Alex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by gomez
Looking good!
Thanks gomez for feedback, they really do look great. Check back to see them installed with photos.
Thanks,

Old 05-04-2009 | 11:08 AM
|
Former Sponsor
So we finished a few sets up for test fitting and to check out the look and let me tell you, they look amazing. We have them in both polished and black chrome and I cant tell you how good they look and how much more aggressive they make the car look. I attached some photos and we will have them ready to ship by mid May but we are taking orders now. The tips on the white board are Polished and the tips installed on the car are the Black Chrome. PM or email me if you have any questions at all.

Thanks,

Attached Images     
Old 05-04-2009 | 06:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond repute
Now that's nice ...

Old 05-04-2009 | 06:51 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
you guys and your tips, wowsa

Old 05-04-2009 | 06:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Looks awesome!!!!

Old 05-11-2009 | 08:58 AM
|
Former Sponsor
Thanks for all the great feedback guys, make sure to check out our new Dual tone Maxflo mufflers which should be ready soon.

Thanks,

Old 05-11-2009 | 11:22 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
skizot will become famous soon enoughskizot will become famous soon enoughskizot will become famous soon enoughskizot will become famous soon enoughskizot will become famous soon enoughskizot will become famous soon enoughskizot will become famous soon enoughskizot will become famous soon enoughskizot will become famous soon enoughskizot will become famous soon enough
Alex,

I need to email you. I just recently purchased an 06 Carerra S that already had a Fabspeed Stainless Exhaust installed, but I would like to try and figure out which one is on there just so I know. How can I learn? I want to ultimately switch out the tips as well from stainless to chrome, but first things first.

Old 05-11-2009 | 11:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Raz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful! If I had a 997, I'd buy those.

Quick Reply: Fabspeed New 2009 997 Dual Style Tips in the Making