Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Limited Edition Porsche 997 Carrera SS

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 03:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Limited Edition Porsche 997 Carrera SS

Saw this fellow Porsche driver somewhere in central Florida a few weeks ago on a parking lot
on a gas station and I went up to him and complemented his car. Here's how it went:

Me: What a nice car you have, that's Lapis blue right?

Him: Yup, you're right.

Me: Great color combo, car looks perfect!

Me again: I see that you have a wing in the back, where's that from?

Him: It's a factory wing...

Me: Oh really, didn't know Porsche did one like that *This is where I walk to the back of the car and
spot the Carrera S logo with another S not very carefully put next to it...

Me again: I've never heard of the Carrera SS, what kind of version is that?
Did it come like that from the factory?

Him: Yes, It's the Super Sport. It's a limited edition with more speed and greater handling.

Me: More speed and greater handling?

Him: Yes.

Me: Oh. (leaves)

Then we spotted him on the freeway 20 minutes later and managed to snap a crappy pic of it.

Last edited by PorscheFanatic; 04-09-2009 at 03:59 AM.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
is he a friend of AMG Black?

Old 04-09-2009, 04:38 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic

Me again: I've never heard of the Carrera SS, what kind of version is that?
Did it come like that from the factory?

Him: Yes, It's the Super Sport. It's a limited edition with more speed and greater handling.
Hilarious!

Old 04-09-2009, 05:05 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
According to some website, this is the 2020 car and should have been camouflaged. Test driver was fired once the posted photo hit the internet.

Old 04-09-2009, 05:29 AM
Tro
Teamspeed Rookie
Tro has a reputation beyond reputeTro has a reputation beyond reputeTro has a reputation beyond reputeTro has a reputation beyond reputeTro has a reputation beyond reputeTro has a reputation beyond reputeTro has a reputation beyond reputeTro has a reputation beyond reputeTro has a reputation beyond reputeTro has a reputation beyond reputeTro has a reputation beyond repute
SS stands for Super Stupid .. Isn't it ???

Old 04-09-2009, 05:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tro
Yeah I'm with you on that

Old 04-09-2009, 07:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
msindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond repute
total TOOL

Old 04-09-2009, 07:37 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Tro
Well either that or since it is a german car it could also stand for Schutzstaffeln

Old 04-09-2009, 08:41 AM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
More speed?

Old 04-09-2009, 08:46 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
hahahahah Felix nice job man !

Quick Reply: Limited Edition Porsche 997 Carrera SS