Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Need some advice on value

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 02:31 AM
Teamspeed Member
Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Need some advice on value

Guys, I haven't really been in touch with the 2nd hand market, but what are 2000 Carrera C2's with roughly 35K miles worth? I'm thinking of trading in my car but may sell it privately depending on how big the spread is.

No stories, 6-speed, Silver/Black, fully loaded car (full leather, aluminum pkg, hi-fi stereo, GT3 bumper + sides, etc) I'd say an 7~8 out of 10 and that's only due to the age of the car. If I sold it privately I'd leave all the aftermarket things on it (Sport exhaust, Gemballa wing, Gemballa 18's, PSS9s) , if traded into a dealership then I would remove it.

If anyone has any recently sold their cars or traded it, please let me know what you fetched.

Here are some pics:

Attached Images    
Old 01-22-2009, 03:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck with sale in my neck of the woods without the after market parts a similar example fetched a little under $27000 I don't think selling it is worth it IMO it's worth more than it's sale value

Old 01-22-2009, 10:55 AM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
My guess would be around $30k but try to sell it privately or you'll get killed on the trade in.

Old 01-22-2009, 11:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
I'd agree with the $30k private party... Honestly, at trade in I'd say below $25k.

Good looking car, btw.

Old 01-22-2009, 11:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Neijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond repute
I sold my Black '99 C2 with RUF front, RUF sides, Carrera rear wing; had 42K miles, last year for 28K on the private market. Times certainly have changed though; I don't think a dealer would give you anything given the current "climate". Stick it on ebay for the largest audience.