Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

I bought an exhaust for my 997S! Fabspeed...

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 04:13 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
I bought an exhaust for my 997S! Fabspeed...

This thread is ultra lame without video or pics but I'm working on it so be patient! It's been raining here so I haven't had a chance to get some footage. I wanted to share the exciting news.

I had a chance to meet and have a beer with fellow TS member BlacktOut (aka Jared) last week when I was on vacation. He conveniently happend to be located in the same town I took my wife to for our anniversary (wow, how did that happen? ).

Anyway, he hooked me up with his Fabspeed exhaust w/ Fabspeed tips. I installed it the very next day and I LOVE it. Between that and the EVO intake it screams at WOT but not too loud. I'm addicted to it!!!

Next mod = suspension and... wheels!

Old 12-01-2008, 07:06 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Exciting stuff. Even though I don't believe you, I need to see pictures and a video

Old 12-01-2008, 07:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
D2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ATL-Porsche

Nice addition........PM me if you need any wheels!

Old 12-01-2008, 07:28 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
This thread is ultra lame without video or pics but I'm working on it so be patient! It's been raining here so I haven't had a chance to get some footage. I wanted to share the exciting news.

I had a chance to meet and have a beer with fellow TS member BlacktOut (aka Jared) last week when I was on vacation. He conveniently happend to be located in the same town I took my wife to for our anniversary (wow, how did that happen? ).

Anyway, he hooked me up with his Fabspeed exhaust w/ Fabspeed tips. I installed it the very next day and I LOVE it. Between that and the EVO intake it screams at WOT but not too loud. I'm addicted to it!!!

Somehow I got a bad feeling about this ....

Get some pics/vid up ASAP slacker!

Old 12-01-2008, 09:48 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Uh oh, I have to prove it? Shoot, uhh... my battery is dead, and I can't find my charger. lol

Old 12-02-2008, 10:03 AM
Former Sponsor
Joey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant future
ATL-Porsche: I'm happy to hear that you like the sound of our Maxflo mufflers and combined with the EVO intake, you can't ask for a better sound..
If you have any questions on the mufflers or anyother product, please don't hesitate to ask, or email

Old 12-02-2008, 10:10 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
I applaud you. I find it amazing that you managed to a) not get scammed, or b) spend a pretty decent amount of money on your car that is not a set of wheels after all this time.

Old 12-02-2008, 10:44 AM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
oh there you are, I was waiting for your comment. I've been putting off the wheels for some reason. I'm just waiting for the exact set to pop up somewhere.

BBS LM's or OEM GT3 wheels will work. I'll take your red ones off your car Jox.

Originally Posted by Joey@Fabspeed
ATL-Porsche: I'm happy to hear that you like the sound of our Maxflo mufflers and combined with the EVO intake, you can't ask for a better sound..
If you have any questions on the mufflers or anyother product, please don't hesitate to ask, or email
Thanks Joey what would you suggest as the next performance mod.

Old 12-02-2008, 11:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond repute
oh there you are, I was waiting for your comment. I've been putting off the wheels for some reason. I'm just waiting for the exact set to pop up somewhere.

BBS LM's or OEM GT3 wheels will work. I'll take your red ones off your car Jox.

Thanks Joey what would you suggest as the next performance mod.

Old 12-02-2008, 11:15 AM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
Thanks Kevin, I'm loving those wheels. That picture doesn't do it any justice.

Quick Reply: I bought an exhaust for my 997S! Fabspeed...