Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

The Official Porsche 997 Picture Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2011, 02:47 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute

Old 10-18-2011, 04:27 PM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute

Old 10-19-2011, 02:54 PM
aint seen many pics of these floating around...spotted it today...at first I thought it was just a C4 coupe...C4 GTS it really was

Old 10-19-2011, 05:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Updated pic of my GTS...now with Silver Hood Crest

Attached Images  
Old 10-19-2011, 05:26 PM
HOT as HELL!!! love it mate!!!^^^

Old 10-19-2011, 05:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Thanks. I love the PS color, but wouldn't mind having one in Ipanema Blue. Here is the first real pics I've seen of one...at Park Place in Dallas. I think this color is gorgeous...

Attached Images    
Old 10-19-2011, 05:48 PM
oh my ^^^ interesting...id drive it for one day just because then return it for a more sensible color spec lol...!

Old 10-19-2011, 06:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
I love this silver dallas!

Any shots of it next to a GT Silver car?

Old 10-19-2011, 06:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dallascajun
Thanks. I love the PS color, but wouldn't mind having one in Ipanema Blue. Here is the first real pics I've seen of one...at Park Place in Dallas. I think this color is gorgeous...
Yuck. Looks like it was ordered for the Playboy Mansion.

Old 10-19-2011, 09:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Carrera
Any shots of it next to a GT Silver car?
No sir. I would love to see both next to each other.

Quick Reply: The Official Porsche 997 Picture Thread!