Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Tubi Exhaust on a 997S - should I or should I not?

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2008, 04:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond repute
Do it! I don't think I've ever heard a "bad" sounding Porsche anyways...

Old 09-24-2008, 06:26 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
mass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond repute
I had the full cargraphic system on my 07 Carrera S. I've heard AWE,Fabspeed,Tubi and to me Cargraphic was the best. I have a video clip if anyone is interested. How can I post it here?

Originally Posted by 911 S
I like TUBI, but for some reason i'm leaning towards CARGRAPHIC, maybe cuz it has a much aggressive sound!!

Old 09-24-2008, 09:49 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mass
I had the full cargraphic system on my 07 Carrera S. I've heard AWE,Fabspeed,Tubi and to me Cargraphic was the best. I have a video clip if anyone is interested. How can I post it here?
Is the clip from youtube? You can just post the link and we'll see it. How much for a set of Cargraphic mufflers?

Old 09-24-2008, 11:21 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I like the cargraphic but for that price its a steel.

Old 09-25-2008, 11:13 AM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Can't tell if this car has more than just the Tubi exhaust but it sounds good to me. Thoughts?

YouTube - Tubi 997_2

Old 09-25-2008, 12:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond repute
Those are certainly Tubi Mufflers however I would suspect that car is also running high flow cats. Its much loader then any other Tubi Systems I've used as well as seen. Listen to the car start up ( rev )

Old 09-25-2008, 02:17 PM
Teamspeed Member
pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
This AWE exhaust system sounds incredibly good...quite loud

Old 09-25-2008, 06:18 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
I would go with the Tubi. I answered your PM. I don't think I would go with an AWE. All the ones I heard, don't really sound too different from the stock system. I would seriously consider Cargaphic, and Fabspeed. The Tubi is great though.

Old 09-26-2008, 07:14 AM
Teamspeed Member
pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
[quote=Hernando;142287]All the ones I heard, don't really sound too different from the stock system.quote]
That's why it's great just louder...

Old 09-26-2008, 09:35 AM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
Thanks for all the advice, I waited too long and it sold before I could claim it. I'll keep waiting.

Quick Reply: Tubi Exhaust on a 997S - should I or should I not?