Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Farnbacherloles

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2008, 09:56 PM
Teamspeed Surgeon
TT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud of
WGI is with PDA, LRP is with metropca and monticello is with PDA again.
Sure anyday but Mon and Friday. PM me your cell.
c

Old 08-18-2008, 12:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great. Congrats!

Old 08-18-2008, 12:27 AM
Teamspeed Surgeon
TT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud of
Thanks guys, will post hi res pics soon.(Gotta take some first!)
I was blown away by FL, like no other shop I've ever dealt with, very professional.
The best was the giant steel gates at the entrance, no signage, security like you wouldn't believe. You drive up a long drive and come to a giant building, barely marked, about 15 cup cars parked out front as well as about a dozen GT3's/RS/various turbos. The coolest was the daytona proto car, anyway, very cool place. The prices are a little higher than average but not by much. When your car is finished, it's not just washed, but detailed inside and out, nice.
The only downside, at least for me, was having to deal with the metronorth train to go get my car, about 2hrs (45min drive) each way. I found a hertz, so next time I'll just rent a loaner so to speak, can't deal with the freaking train.
This post isn't meant to put down the other 'regular' shops, but just to throw out another option.
c

Last edited by TT Surgeon; 08-18-2008 at 12:30 AM.
Old 08-19-2008, 02:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
I always wanted to check Farnbacher out hmmm... So Chris , any opening for WGI?

Old 08-20-2008, 09:47 AM
Teamspeed Surgeon
Yes, PDA has spots in inter/adv solo all days I believe. PDA Driving School
If I were you, FL is the only place I would take a Ruf around here, they really know their stuff. Plus they treat customers like gold, they even have an enclosed trailer to pickup and deliver your car if you want. Their prices aren't that much higher than a regular shop either. I tell you my car has NEVER driven as good as it does now.

Old 08-20-2008, 06:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
I love FL. I try to watch as many races as I can and am always pulling for those guys. Nothing against GMG love those dudes too but being on the left side I would never be able to bring my car there.

Old 01-01-2009, 08:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
You going to come to VIR in march??

Old 01-02-2009, 07:34 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
TPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond repute
it is refreshing to see those cup cars sitting around

Old 01-02-2009, 12:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
yalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant future
chris good to see you back thats a sick job u did to ur car congrats :>