Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

F-i-n-a-l-l-y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 07:04 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations on your new and very tastefully ordered 911 Turbo, I really think that the red over black with red stitching is a winning colour combination that is sportive and highly desirable as a collectors item with time. Should you want to upgrade it painting the Turbo emblem in the rear to black would look nice and very special, a tribute to the older Turbo's of the 80's with black emblem.

Old 07-01-2008, 10:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant future
many thanks to the fellow TS'ers.
I never really understood the Porsche fascination ( particularly at the rediculous price premium) until now. I really wish I would have skipped the Z06 vette and M5 and went straight to the Turbo a while ago. But it's here, I am enamored with the fit and finish inside and out.
It's nice here today and i get to roll her out into beautiful sunshine this afternoon.
I "get it" now. Even for the monstorous price tag.
Doc B

Old 07-01-2008, 10:52 AM
Teamspeed Surgeon
TT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud of
Welcome aboard Doc!

Old 07-01-2008, 07:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant future

Old 07-01-2008, 07:43 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Bluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond repute
Funny, I recognize the dealership from the floors . It seems like everytime I'm there I see a nicely spec'ed Porsche on the lot. Congrats on topping most of them; simply stunning.

Old 07-01-2008, 07:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
yep. Sewickley Car Store.
It was the star of the BMW showroom for the last 2 days
now it stars in my garage.
thanks,
B

Old 07-01-2008, 09:03 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Bluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Sine_Qua_Non
yep. Sewickley Car Store.
It was the star of the BMW showroom for the last 2 days
now it stars in my garage.
thanks,
B
Out of curiosity, who did you talk to up there? Originally I wanted to buy a Cayman from Maudi (that got shifted to an M3, which is a much better choice for college ); great salesperson & a great dealer.

Old 07-01-2008, 09:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Bluestrike2
Out of curiosity, who did you talk to up there? Originally I wanted to buy a Cayman from Maudi (that got shifted to an M3, which is a much better choice for college ); great salesperson & a great dealer.
I use Michael ( BMW rep) Exclusively.
He's a great guy and a good friend.

Old 07-01-2008, 09:33 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, that's beautiful.

I'll be the first to ask, what's planned mod-wise?

Old 07-01-2008, 09:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet. Congrats!