Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

New 2014 Turbo Ordered Today

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2013, 08:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
New 2014 Turbo Ordered Today

Finally decided to get the new Turbo S. Went to the local P dealer today. I sold them my current 12' S for $135K. It had about 5800 miles on it and pretty mint. The fact the new TTS are much higher MSRPs dealers (at least in Silicon Valley) are paying top dollar for in warranty 12's and 13's. So It is a March Build so it should land in CA around April '14. So Monday I turn in the 12'. Being it's winter I won't miss it as much and when the new one arrives it will be perfect Nor Cal weather to break in the new one.

This the build sheet.

Attached Images  
Old 12-07-2013, 09:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry the PIC was too small. This may be better.

Attached Images  
Old 12-08-2013, 05:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the Purchase! - I'm looking forward to your delivery pictures!

Old 12-08-2013, 05:42 AM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Congrats! I've heard nothing but great things about the 991 TTS

Old 12-08-2013, 06:03 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
congrats!, may i ask wich wheels u went with and did u get the panorama roof? D

Old 12-08-2013, 07:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats, also looking forward to delivery pics!

Old 12-08-2013, 09:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Congrats!

Old 12-08-2013, 01:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Sorry the build sheet PIC sucks. So I will note the car's details:

Rhodium Silver Metallic
Black Leather
Porsche Entry & Drive
ParkAssist w/ Reversing Camera (Finally)
Standard Sunroof
Power Folding Side Mirrors
Side Mirrors painted (Lower Trim)
20-inch Turbo S Wheels
Front seat heating and ventilation
Smoking package
Light Design Package
Adaptive Sport seats Plus
Multifunction Steering wheel

With $995 DC it came to $187,595 minus $135K for my current 12' TTS. Although one would ask why not keep the 12'. After reading and watching countless video's of the new S it is simply a step function better in many respects and the new technology is impressive. So now the hard part. Taking in with my 12' TTS tomorrow and waiting until April. A long 5 months indeed. But worth the wait IMHO. PICs to follow when I take delivery at the dealer. It will never be cleaner then that day. Plans will be to clear bra the entire hood, bumper and front fenders and tint everything except windshield. We will see what aftermarket exhausts are out there next year and aftermarket air filter. Beyond that it will remain stock.

Old 12-08-2013, 01:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
congrats for your new toy !

Old 12-08-2013, 01:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
This all sounds excellent, big congrats!

Originally Posted by smokinghot4cars
Sorry the build sheet PIC sucks. So I will note the car's details:

Rhodium Silver Metallic
Black Leather
Porsche Entry & Drive
ParkAssist w/ Reversing Camera (Finally)
Standard Sunroof
Power Folding Side Mirrors
Side Mirrors painted (Lower Trim)
20-inch Turbo S Wheels
Front seat heating and ventilation
Smoking package
Light Design Package
Adaptive Sport seats Plus
Multifunction Steering wheel

With $995 DC it came to $187,595 minus $135K for my current 12' TTS. Although one would ask why not keep the 12'. After reading and watching countless video's of the new S it is simply a step function better in many respects and the new technology is impressive. So now the hard part. Taking in with my 12' TTS tomorrow and waiting until April. A long 5 months indeed. But worth the wait IMHO. PICs to follow when I take delivery at the dealer. It will never be cleaner then that day. Plans will be to clear bra the entire hood, bumper and front fenders and tint everything except windshield. We will see what aftermarket exhausts are out there next year and aftermarket air filter. Beyond that it will remain stock.

Quick Reply: New 2014 Turbo Ordered Today