Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Been a while since we have seen this TT, But this is still one of the best!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2008, 10:29 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Been a while since we have seen this TT, But this is still one of the best!

Fred's old gal with Kirby's pics

Old 06-26-2008, 10:32 PM
Teamspeed Surgeon
TT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud of
Yes, nice car, but hate those tips look very ricey imo.

Old 06-26-2008, 11:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TT Surgeon
I completely disagree.

Old 06-26-2008, 11:30 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Strudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to all
DJ, Thanks for putting up these pics I acquired the car from Fred last October. Have had quite blast with it since then. I did have to take the front spoiler off and revert back to the stock since I live in the hills and my driveway did not allow the lowered lip. Taking a lead from Fred and his driveway adjustment for his CGT, I have decided to move and replace the stock lip with the tech art and lower the car again.

Old 06-26-2008, 11:33 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
^ That's funny. Mod the driveway to match the car. Congrats on the acquisition.

Old 06-26-2008, 11:45 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Strudel welcome to the forum!
As soon as I get my photoshop back up I will make you a nice avatar with a Kirby shot!

Old 06-26-2008, 11:47 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by TT Surgeon
Chris in person they are really nice, amazing quality too, but they are pricey for tips!

Old 06-26-2008, 11:48 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Strudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to all
Thanks, much appreciated, unfortunately can't help you out with the PS disc....I am a camera rookie.

Old 06-27-2008, 12:16 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
gave ya a basic one for now

Old 06-27-2008, 12:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
Great looking car.