Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Evolution Motorsports debuts "Mayhem" in the Middle East.

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2013, 07:46 PM
Former Sponsor
Gabe@EVOMS is an unknown quantity at this point
Evolution Motorsports debuts "Mayhem" in the Middle East.

President of Evolution Motorsports, Todd Zuccone:
"I can personally say this car is a BEAST. I drove it when I was in Qatar a few weeks ago and I am still giddy from the ride. It is on a totally different level than the last time I drove it!!! Great work EVOMS, Al-Anabi Racing and KH!!"

Our 1500(ish) horsepower 997TT dubbed "Mayhem" has made its debut in the Middle East working beside Al-Anabi racing. Mayhem was unloaded from the plane, combed over and prepped for a day, and then got ready for battle. From a standing start half mile hitting 215.9mph to running a 9.29 quarter mile at 172.67mph; We were heard. We made sure everyone knew what we were there for.

We were up against no slouches, here were the results from the Qatar "Mile." Standing start, half mile.
Name:  QatarMileTop10_zps90741b44.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  53.7 KB

This thread is worthless without video, right?:

Stay tuned as much more details will be coming soon. You will not want to miss what else we've been up to.

Last edited by Gabe@EVOMS; 04-04-2013 at 07:49 PM.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud of
Qatar Mile event, results from the Qatar Mile....

which in in fact a "half" mile WTF

The vid is awesome, love the flames and scared bystanders - this truly is an insanely fast drag Porsche and amazing it can hold together at these power levels for 1/2 a mile

Old 04-12-2013, 12:37 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by TB993tt
Qatar Mile event, results from the Qatar Mile....

which in in fact a "half" mile WTF

The vid is awesome, love the flames and scared bystanders - this truly is an insanely fast drag Porsche and amazing it can hold together at these power levels for 1/2 a mile
The turbo anti-lag setup is absolutely spectacular to hear and feel in person. The sound actually pierces your chest! Imagine the bass drum thump you get at concerts, and make it a higher pitch. These motors are very stout considering they are able to safely run close to 800hp on stock internals! Mayhem's 1500hp(ish) is a different story

Agreed about the half mile thing. That's why I clarified prior to the video, haha!

Old 04-21-2013, 01:12 AM
Banned
MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Are those machine guns in the back?

Awesome vid; I keep waiting for a parachute to open at the end.

Old 04-21-2013, 01:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the rough
that is seriously impressive, great company and great product...

can't wait for my 650/670R to arrive this week.. super excited to get on it and give it a full review...

no experience in the car yet, but dealing with gabe @ EVOms has been awesome.... i reccomend it to all... i plan on making the 650/670R into a 775 by january of 2014!

Old 05-08-2013, 07:44 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by rijowysock
that is seriously impressive, great company and great product...

can't wait for my 650/670R to arrive this week.. super excited to get on it and give it a full review...

no experience in the car yet, but dealing with gabe @ EVOms has been awesome.... i reccomend it to all... i plan on making the 650/670R into a 775 by january of 2014!
Can't wait to see more of the car! Let me know if you need anything!

Old 05-15-2013, 02:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Steve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond repute
what kind of power is mayhem putting to the wheels ?
what does it weigh ?