Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Stunning Aerokit 997.2 Turbo with Champion RS171 Wheels, Shark Werks Exhaust, EVOMSit

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2012, 11:33 AM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Stunning Aerokit 997.2 Turbo with Champion RS171 Wheels, Shark Werks Exhaust, EVOMSit

If you're a fan of white (I've had 8 white Porsches so I am!) then check out this lovely optioned 2011 Turbo with the factory Aerokit came by for a sound improvement in the form of the Shark Werks exhaust. To keep things stealthy we retained the factory tips. Also on tap was the EVOMSit 91 octane performance tune for more power. We lowered the car with TechArt springs and added lighter Champion RS171 wheels:

In she comes with the big tail:

The aerokit lip is a bit more aggressive:

The interior is pretty trick with white stitching:

Off comes the bumper:

Factory exhaust:

On goes our exhaust:

No more vacuum sound:

Iron-man James putting things back together again:

The ECU getting tune with the EVOMSit tools for more power on 91octane:

Meanwhile it's off with the wheels

What we have here is a set of 19 inch Champion RS171 Monolite wheels waiting to be mounted:

Off comes the factory suspension to address the higher than desired ride height:

The TechArt Spring kit is installed and together with the factory PASM shocks it provides a very compliant ride with a 1-inch lowered height:

Like so!

Finally a set of TechArt side mirror trims are installed:

Ready to go home with more power, better sound, new shoes- what else could a 911 Turbo want?

A couple of friends:

Old 10-27-2012, 11:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
The wheels are so clean. You guys have some cooool cars on hand.

Old 10-27-2012, 07:24 PM
Teamspeed Member
Khalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the rough
Beautiful!

Old 10-27-2012, 07:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great work! Looks so clean.

What's the orange car in the background?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using teamspeed

Old 10-29-2012, 04:30 AM
Teamspeed Member
joand is on a distinguished roadjoand is on a distinguished roadjoand is on a distinguished roadjoand is on a distinguished roadjoand is on a distinguished roadjoand is on a distinguished road
Looks great!

Old 10-31-2012, 12:51 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by joand
Looks great!
Thanks!
Originally Posted by Full Tilt Rally
Great work! Looks so clean.

What's the orange car in the background?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using teamspeed
Cheers man.. it's James' beck 904.
Originally Posted by Khalil
Beautiful!
Danke!
Originally Posted by HarveyMushman
The wheels are so clean. You guys have some cooool cars on hand.
Thank you and yes I love those wheels....

Old 11-01-2012, 07:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wheels make a world of difference. I work for Porsche and I see the Turbo II wheels all the time. Not particularly a fan of them personally, but these Champions are wonderful.

Great job SW!

Old 11-02-2012, 10:09 PM
Teamspeed Member
Slick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enough
Needs moar ducktail spoiler and it would look much cleaner IMO.

Old 12-01-2012, 05:10 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by ptphotography
Wheels make a world of difference. I work for Porsche and I see the Turbo II wheels all the time. Not particularly a fan of them personally, but these Champions are wonderful.

Great job SW!
Thank you sir! And yep the Turbo II's are so-so. I mean they're better than the 996 turbo twists but
Originally Posted by Slick67
Needs moar ducktail spoiler and it would look much cleaner IMO.
I kind of like the Aerokit....

Old 12-01-2012, 05:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
Love it

Quick Reply: Stunning Aerokit 997.2 Turbo with Champion RS171 Wheels, Shark Werks Exhaust, EVOMSit