Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

New Black HRE's Arrived

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 02:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Don't apologize for Robbie mate - i've actually just started listening to him again this week on pandora (online radio station), it's been refreshing.

Why did you sell the Gallardo for the 997 TT?

Where in the UK are you?

Old 06-13-2008, 03:33 AM
Teamspeed Member
KhanNSX is on a distinguished roadKhanNSX is on a distinguished roadKhanNSX is on a distinguished roadKhanNSX is on a distinguished roadKhanNSX is on a distinguished roadKhanNSX is on a distinguished road
Car looks great! Lower it and use some Armor All on the tires and you are set.

Old 06-13-2008, 04:19 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
JayKay is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by LABrit
Don't apologize for Robbie mate - i've actually just started listening to him again this week on pandora (online radio station), it's been refreshing.

Why did you sell the Gallardo for the 997 TT?

Where in the UK are you?
Id had the car 3 years and done 18k miles in it (including 2 gumball rallies) and was moving to California for a year. So i sold it to a friend of mine. Its still in the family so to speak.

When i got back to the UK in March i wanted something that was a daily driver and a bit special. So i figured a turbo was the only option really.

I'm on the south coast of the UK, near Bournemouth.

J

Old 06-13-2008, 04:21 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by KhanNSX
Car looks great! Lower it and use some Armor All on the tires and you are set.
It does need some black on the tires for sure. Not tried Armor All though.

Old 06-13-2008, 04:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JayKay

I'm on the south coast of the UK, near Bournemouth.

J
I actually have a place in Bournemouth, I recognized those roads and honestly that was my first guess, second to Cheshire. I lived in LA for a year during college and couldn't bare being back in the UK for my final year. Luckily after graduating i managed to secure a job over here, how on earth could you deal with staying back in the UK after living in CA? It seems that everyone i know tries their hardest to get the hell out of the country.

Last edited by LABrit; 06-13-2008 at 04:29 AM.
Old 06-16-2008, 02:26 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by LABrit
I actually have a place in Bournemouth, I recognized those roads and honestly that was my first guess, second to Cheshire. I lived in LA for a year during college and couldn't bare being back in the UK for my final year. Luckily after graduating i managed to secure a job over here, how on earth could you deal with staying back in the UK after living in CA? It seems that everyone i know tries their hardest to get the hell out of the country.
Thats a bizzare coincidence. I live just outside bournemouth. The main reason for coming back, is my business is here. We do about 70% of sales in the US but our Euro sales have been steadily increasing, so i have to be here. The way to get around it, is to travel as much as possible

Just got back from the isle of man (thrashing round the TT circuit) i'll post some photos later. Somethings are better outside the US, and at the top of the list, would be the ring and the isle of man.......

Old 06-23-2008, 10:24 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
LuisR is an unknown quantity at this point
Your car looks great with the new wheels.
Congrats!!!!!