Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

This is NOT how you park your car at the gas station...

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2012, 12:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
This is NOT how you park your car at the gas station...

Name:  997-porsche-911-turbo-that-crashed-in-istanbul-turkey_100392421_l.jpg
Views: 5490
Size:  76.3 KB

A woman driving a late model Porsche 911 Turbo has crashed into a gas station store in Turkey. Follow through for video, ouch.

Woman Crashes Porsche 911 Turbo Into Gas Station: Video

Old 06-05-2012, 12:17 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Hilarious. What country is that? I see women are horrible drivers EVERYWHERE.

Old 06-05-2012, 12:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Istanbul.

I hate when I get Gas and Brake pedals confused. Oh wait...I don't.

Old 06-05-2012, 12:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, that guy in front of that SUV got wrecked. Suppose it's wishful thinking to hope that dumb broad's license get's revoked.

Old 06-05-2012, 12:59 PM
KT
I give good hugs. Bo, you're first.
KT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond repute
Well she's an idiot, however..

"Earlier this year, federal safety regulators at NHTSA released a report saying that women drivers involved in pedal misapplication crashes outnumber men by a margin of roughly 2 to 1 – and before you make a snarky remark, learn that the same study found that male drivers account for approximately 60 percent of all crashes…"

End quote.

Old 06-05-2012, 01:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by KT
Well she's an idiot, however..

"Earlier this year, federal safety regulators at NHTSA released a report saying that women drivers involved in pedal misapplication crashes outnumber men by a margin of roughly 2 to 1 – and before you make a snarky remark, learn that the same study found that male drivers account for approximately 60 percent of all crashes…"

End quote.
Exactly. Women get in accidents because they don't know how to drive, men get in accidents because they drive too aggressively making it difficult to avoid the women who can't drive.

Old 06-05-2012, 01:29 PM
KT
I give good hugs. Bo, you're first.
KT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond repute
I'm actually not bothered by statistics because they don't apply to me.

Old 06-05-2012, 03:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ogaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond repute
Twenty percent of women living in Vegas are fvckable.

Old 06-05-2012, 03:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
murat0911 is on a distinguished roadmurat0911 is on a distinguished road
Yes. This is from my country.

It happened on sunday. I did not post the video thinking that it could be very sad to watch it again and again. Maybe it is better to show so that ''some'' could be more careful. By the way we are told that this 911 Turbo belongs to a footballer in Turkey and the lady who drives the car is his girlfriend. Maybe we should say the ex-girlfriend now.

Old 06-05-2012, 06:04 PM
Banned
alter.walter is an unknown quantity at this point
One can only imagine the quality of the 'apology' blow job.

Quick Reply: This is NOT how you park your car at the gas station...