Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

My Porsche came back to life!

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 10:35 PM
Teamspeed Member
N.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really nice
if i did and beat my bug, no1 will believe it in out region

Old 04-18-2012, 02:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Sounds awesome! Do you have any pictures or videos of the car yet?

regards,
Y

Old 04-18-2012, 09:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
When I read the title, I thought/hoped this was jox.

Old 04-25-2012, 03:21 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
kkswow12 is infamous around these partskkswow12 is infamous around these partskkswow12 is infamous around these partskkswow12 is infamous around these parts
just needs wings

Old 04-26-2012, 03:07 AM
Teamspeed Member
Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
cant wait for pictures

Old 04-28-2012, 10:27 PM
Teamspeed Member
N.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really nice
Here is some quick shots from me phone, now i'm making engine braking

200 km lift ;D
I will work with todd@protomotive tom with tuning the car..

Old 04-29-2012, 12:39 AM
Teamspeed Member

Old 04-29-2012, 12:54 AM
Teamspeed Member
ecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enough
Subscribed

Old 04-29-2012, 03:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
details detail detail pleaze....

Old 04-29-2012, 03:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
Congrats ,Althani !
great work !

Quick Reply: My Porsche came back to life!